The Student Room Group

Strangest things a teacher's said to YOU? Version 2.0

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
my A level physics teacher called me a goddess and then on a different day asked me if I had ever done bondage...I dropped physics
Reply 781
i didn't reply
Reply 782
I am sure you would love to know :wink:
Just the other day my new business teacher (she's a female) winked at me after answering my question haha.

Also, my sociology teacher, one of the greatest and bizarre men ever once got onto a computer chair and rode it like a horse :banana:

Now that I THINK about it back in year 8 a maths teacher broke one of them huge protractors because she was angry and said "I have done some bad things in my life - don't make me do them again"..... I think she's got a cellar full of dead people.
Reply 784
[INDENT]

(Originally Posted by hira12)
I am sure you would love to know

I do! I do! [/INDENT]

lol, I can't say on here!
our science teacher is abit of a pervert but anyway this girl walked into class one day she tripped and like fell to the floor and he is quite a 'proper' man but he randomly goes "you got knocked the f*** out" it was so funny.
In lectures;

'Everyone do the heimlich conga!'
'I need to impregnate this dummy' (we had a little annie doll on the table)
This wasn't to me, but last week my French teacher was like
'I like children... Especially when they're cooked.'

wut
My maths teacher once called me 'honey', and he doesn't like me much so the whole class started laughing. He freaked out and yelled "I'm sorry, for a second I thought I was talking to my wife!"

...much better. -_-

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by lukeface
My old music teacher used to say to the girls in the class: "Open your legs wide and let the music flow out."

This was posted a year ago and I'm still cracking up.
Apparently this is what my teacher said about me today when I wasn't in the classroom: "Oh, sometimes I do wonder what *my name's* on!"
I was mortified when my friend told me later.
Reply 791
"You just open the flaps" then after seeing the weird looks off the class he said "I didn't mean it like that."
Have these facts up your *slave*.... You know what I mean, sleeve sleeve guys come on grow up :/ never will I see rave relations the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My Physics Teacher once told me I have nice legs when I wore shorts one sports day, he also used to tell me that he liked my hair when I wore it in certain styles

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending