The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by razia
Hi Everyone :smile:

Well I am retaking SNAB Edexcel Biology Unit 5 exam in January 2013 and I need to know where I can get the pre-release paper from. Or can I not get it? Is this exam only done in June?

Hi,
I'm resitting too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. If you're still at college then your teacher can supply you with it when it comes out, around half term in October. If not it might be a bit harder to find, if you can't find it on google message me or something and I'd be more than happy to forward it to you when I get it. But until half term I don't think there's much we can do but revise for the rest of the exam :smile:
Not the right feed but could either of you tell me about your A2 coursework title and what mark you were predicted as I am struggling to get to grips with it please and my teacher is useless when coming up with ideas much appreciated If i get hold of the pre release info I will post here thank you inadvance
Reply 3
Original post by Elizabeth411
Hi,
I'm resitting too! Glad to know I'm not the only one. If you're still at college then your teacher can supply you with it when it comes out, around half term in October. If not it might be a bit harder to find, if you can't find it on google message me or something and I'd be more than happy to forward it to you when I get it. But until half term I don't think there's much we can do but revise for the rest of the exam :smile:

Hi I have decided to retake unit 5 in June because I will be retaking unit 1 and unit 2 in january. so it will be too much if I retake all of the units. Good luck for your exam.
Reply 4
Original post by nealparkes79
Not the right feed but could either of you tell me about your A2 coursework title and what mark you were predicted as I am struggling to get to grips with it please and my teacher is useless wh
en coming up with ideas much appreciated If i get hold of the pre release info I will post here thank you inadvance

I have private messaged you. So you might want to check your message abot the coursework :smile:
Original post by razia
Hi I have decided to retake unit 5 in June because I will be retaking unit 1 and unit 2 in january. so it will be too much if I retake all of the units. Good luck for your exam.

I'm retaking unit 2 as well, but in June instead of January so I can sit in on the classes before the exam, then I'm re submitting my AS coursework too :smile: I better get this A :rolleyes: good luck with your exams!
Reply 6
I'm retaking unit 2 as well, but in June instead of January so I can sit in on the classes before the exam, then I'm re submitting my AS coursework too :smile: I better get this A :rolleyes: good luck with your exams!

You will reaubmit your coursework?? Lucky you! Apparently my school cant do that. But if I do get A's in three units including unit 5 I can get A. Good luck to you too.
Reply 7
hi, im retaking unit 5 in jan 2013 and wondered if anyone can show me where to get the pre release
Reply 8
Hey could someone please post the scientific article can't fid it anywhere
Reply 9
Hi,

do you know how i can get the pre release. i cant find it online anywhere and im not at college so cant ask them.
Reply 10
hi has anyone actually got the article as i can't find it anywhere on the internet
Reply 11
I m getting worried about scientific article?seems like no body has it.someone plz plz plz upload the article as soon as possible...
Reply 12
heyy see attached document. Hope this helps :smile:

also if anyone can actually give me the 2012 june unit 4 and 5 papers, would be appriciated :smile:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Mmagic
heyy see attached document. Hope this helps :smile:

also if anyone can actually give me the 2012 june unit 4 and 5 papers, would be appriciated :smile:)

oh i have it at school will upload it tomorrow. do u want the mark scheme as well?
Does anyone know where to get notes on the scientific article for jan 2013 biology edexcel. need to resit it.
Reply 14
Hey yes please !! thanks a lot :smile:))
Reply 15
Hey, the question papers and mark schemes are attached help yourself to it!!! :smile:
Reply 16
Thanks ..... did you manage to find any support materials for the scientific article?
Reply 17
Does anyone have any ideas on what questions may be asked on it?
Reply 18
Original post by aneetee16
Does anyone have any ideas on what questions may be asked on it?

yes im also confused on what topics i should cover in the AS as it is synoptic.
Reply 19
Original post by Fikouhi1
yes im also confused on what topics i should cover in the AS as it is synoptic.

I'm confused cos it's mostly the stuff we covered in the exercise bit in A2 :/

Latest