The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level foreign languages resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the mark scheme for the AQA FREN1 paper that was sat in June 2011? I realise it hasn't officially been released but need it for marking the past paper. :smile:
Reply 41
Does anyone have any Edexcel A2 Spanish Writing papers?
Does anyone know how to get mark schemes for more recent past papers (e.g. 2010, 2011) for Spanish on the WJEC website? I've just done a past paper but can't seem to find the mark scheme anywhere... :confused:
Reply 43
Original post by British_Student^^
Does anyone know how to get mark schemes for more recent past papers (e.g. 2010, 2011) for Spanish on the WJEC website? I've just done a past paper but can't seem to find the mark scheme anywhere... :confused:

You have to pay for them.(which is ridiculous in my opinion.:rolleyes:) Some schools and stuff have uploaded them to the internet and if you're good at finding things on Google you can usually scout them out. I've found a lot of the French ones online eventually, but it's time consuming.:s-smilie:
Original post by Dusty12
You have to pay for them.(which is ridiculous in my opinion.:rolleyes:) Some schools and stuff have uploaded them to the internet and if you're good at finding things on Google you can usually scout them out. I've found a lot of the French ones online eventually, but it's time consuming.:s-smilie:

Ah right, thank you very much. Just after I posted this, I discovered WJEC's "online shop". I think that is an absolute joke: why have free exam papers when you have to buy the mark schemes? :mad: I will have to go & ask my teacher tomorrow to see if he has any copies of the mark schemes :rolleyes:
Does anyone have the June 2011 past paper for Spanish AQA AS Level in PDF format? Or can anyone tell me how to get it (for free preferably) or if they can post a link on this forum? Please :smile: And it would be helpful if it could be for speaking, writing reading, and listening, but even 1 unit would be great.
Reply 46
Original post by flywithemma
anyone have access to the AQA French A2 6651 paper from 2009 and the years immediately before that? I know it's not the current spec, but I wanted to look at some of the English to French translations...

I am currently on the search for these!
Did you have any luck? :smile:
Reply 47
I'm resitting my Spanish AS paper for the second time and really need the mark scheme to identify where I've gone wrong.

It's not on the internet, but I do need it pretty soon in preparation for my final resit! Any info?

It's from January 16th 2012.
AS GCE Unit F722, Listening, Reading and Writing paper.

Many thanks!
Reply 48
Is anybody else having trouble with AQA website? Don't tell me it has chosen the weekend before the bleeding exam to be DOWN? I need those past papers. Damn this should have taught me to save them all to my computer before exam period. I'm so annoyed, now how am I meant to prepare?
Reply 49
Does anyone have the past paper for the A Level French Listening, Reading and Writing Exam, Unit 1? And the audio for the listening part? It doesn't seem to be on the AQA site yet :frown:
Reply 50
Urgent urgent urgent

i really need wjec french and spanish a2 mark schemes please!!!

cant find them anywhere and i do not want to pay!

Thanks!
Reply 51
Original post by sweet77
Urgent urgent urgent

i really need wjec french and spanish a2 mark schemes please!!!

cant find them anywhere and i do not want to pay!

Thanks!

For French, the 'Legacy' 2009 one is HERE. Then HERE's the 2008 one, and HERE's the specimen. Sorru I don't have any more recent ones.:s-smilie:
Hi
Does anybody have the GCSE GERMAN AQA JANUARY 2012 READING QUESTION PAPER?
Reply 53
No, but i am doing these exams
Reply 54
Does anyone have the AQA GCSE GERMAN JANUARY 2012 READING PAPER AND MARK SCHEME ?
Hi guys! I'm going to be doing the AQA exam soon as well, I'm dreading it :frown:
Doesn anyone have the June 2012 AQA paper?
Hi guys!

I'm currently studying AQA AS level German. I'm starting to prepare for my exams and I was wondering if anyone has the AQA AS German June 2012 Paper?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Hi guys! I'm going to be doing the AQA exam soon as well, I'm dreading it :frown:
Doesn anyone have the June 2012 AQA paper?

It will come out around results because January has been. it's only not released because it's used for mocks and they need to get a realistic grade in case of an emergency.
If you ask your school, then they should have a copy from last year (if they had students sit it last summer) :smile: I don't think anyone has the official unless its been leaked as they don't come out until something near March time?
Original post by anna__
It will come out around results because January has been. it's only not released because it's used for mocks and they need to get a realistic grade in case of an emergency.

Was it a really bad paper? It's just the essay questions that I'm dreading :/

Quick Reply

Latest