The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

I'm hoping to get an inverse navel soon... but first I'm working out on the rower to get in better shape, then I'll get it done!!! :p:
Reply 21
Omg I met the most gorgeous woman the other day.. i swear her piercings made her look better.. she had a ring in her nose (usually i hate rings in noses) and a tongue piercing. :p:
Sometimes piercings do make people look better, they just have to choose the right ones.
I used to love my surface facial piercing because it accentuated cheekbones and so on, but had to take it out because it just wouldn't heal properly.
But yes, there's nothing worse than seeing someone with basically no lips sporting a huge lip BCR or something similar
PS I hope you talked to the gorgeous woman?
Reply 23
Lol.. course i did.. she was running our training session... damn she's married tho and i have a girlfriend!
Reply 24
Sweet Adeline.. Processed your request but you have too many societies already so it won't let you join. If you still want to join you'll have to delete 1 and then request again.
Quita, have you had your tongue pierced yet? I want mine done but I'm a bit unsure... I might leave it a few months. I think I'll get an inverse navel first and then see about a tongue :p:
Reply 26
Yeeaahh, I'll join if you get one going.
I only have 5 piercings (lobes, rook, tragus and nipple) and one tattoo and I don't plan on getting anything else done, but i could talk about body mods for daaaaays.

Dont see the appeal with scarification though
Scarification just looks horrible in my opinion... I certainly woudn't do it! I think suspension has to be the worst though!
I think corset piercings look horrible... It's probably just imagining the pain...
Hi guys, ive got quite a fancination for piercings but ive not got anything interesting done. Ive only got 2 piercings in each ear and my belly button. I want my tongue pierced but i think my parents would disown me :p:

Can i join the society? :smile:
Reply 30
lil_lee
Quita, have you had your tongue pierced yet? I want mine done but I'm a bit unsure... I might leave it a few months. I think I'll get an inverse navel first and then see about a tongue :p:

Not yet.. next weekend!!!::biggrin:
Reply 31
lil_lee
Scarification just looks horrible in my opinion... I certainly woudn't do it! I think suspension has to be the worst though!

I agree.. the scars i've got are bad enough.. (i have this one on my back and still don't know how i got it) but why someone would want to hang themself from a piercing is beyond me...

As for corset piercings.. i think they'd look pretty cool.. i remember a friend telling me about a girl who had it done and threaded ribbon through them when wearing her backless prom dress...
Reply 32
Juno
To me, suspension seems like an extreme type of bungee jumping or that type of thing. I can see why people would do it, but I personally wouldn't

Well hey I'm not judging ne1 on it.. if thats ur thing then go for it... personally it definitely isn't for me
Reply 33
i'm finding piercings very sexy at the moment...
Reply 34
frapp
Yeeaahh, I'll join if you get one going.
I only have 5 piercings (lobes, rook, tragus and nipple) and one tattoo and I don't plan on getting anything else done, but i could talk about body mods for daaaaays.

Dont see the appeal with scarification though

one's already going.. if you look on the soc page its there.. just make a join request...
Quita
I agree.. the scars i've got are bad enough.. (i have this one on my back and still don't know how i got it) but why someone would want to hang themself from a piercing is beyond me...

As for corset piercings.. i think they'd look pretty cool.. i remember a friend telling me about a girl who had it done and threaded ribbon through them when wearing her backless prom dress...

I've seen a few corset projects on BME and they do look amazing, but I would never get one!

The suspension pics on BME make me queasy a lot of the time! I'd be so scared the piercing would rip out! Not for me, thank you very much!
Reply 36
Suspension really interests me. I doubt I'd ever do it because I get faint quite easily but I do find it interesting...

Right now, all I want is my industrial re-done, and my tongue web. I need a job =/
suspension..i'd never consider it,but it is fascinating in a way.a very strange way^^
corset piercings on the other hand..saw one in real (compared to internet/mag pics) and it was amazing,but they might be quite annoying in everyday life

btw: does anyone know any good places to get a surface piercing done? anybody got one?
Reply 38
I don't have a surface piercing, but I do want one. If I ever make up my mind whether or not to do it, I'll be going to Modern Body Art in Birmingham.
I was looking into getting a horizontal surface piercing under my navel, but the aftercare seems to much for me! Plus it takes a lot longer to heal, and I am a very impatient person!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending