The Student Room Group

If you get hit in the balls really hard/loads of times can it make you infertile?

Just a random question really, maybe it'll ease the minds of millions of guys around the world, I dunno :pierre:
Eyup..
I don't understand why other guys even care about their balls, tbh.

Is it some kind of macho alpha male thing?

Even footballers standing in a wall at a freekick hold their balls in case they get hit...why don't they cover their faces, surely that would hurt more?

But then again, it's not about the supposed pain threshold, is it? It's about holding your balls somewhere close to your knees, to make it look like you've got the lowest hangers.
Reply 3
I'm not sure. But I remember on "Paul Merton in India" which was on Channel 5 a while back, he met some guy who held the record for most kicks to the balls. He got Paul to kick him 5-6 times and pretty damn hard, and although he said he didn't feel it, I think he was still fertile.
Reply 4
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Even footballers standing in a wall at a freekick hold their balls in case they get hit...why don't they cover their faces, surely that would hurt more?

But then again, it's not about the supposed pain threshold, is it? It's about holding your balls somewhere close to your knees, to make it look like you've got the lowest hangers.

I'd take the ball to the face every time.
Reply 5
Does male infertility mean you can't produce sperm or do you just produce a lot of dead sperm?
Original post by 2ndClass
Does male infertility mean you can't produce sperm or do you just produce a lot of dead sperm?

It means when you jizz, dead bodies come out
if they spill out onto the floor
Original post by Multitalented me
Just a random question really, maybe it'll ease the minds of millions of guys around the world, I dunno :pierre:

Umad.

It can make you lose your balls! I know someone who had

Posted from TSR Mobile

You clearly have never had a hard football ricochet of your testicles.... Yeh it hurts.... A lot. More than your face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

It has nothing to do with being the 'macho alpha male' .. it's all about pain. Thinking about my balls being hurt makes my balls hurt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Just don't hit your balls into the wall and you'll be safe.

Quick Reply

Latest