The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think they're confusing Hiddink with Hitzfeld. :wink:
Reply 41
Rainy
Hold on a sec, I'll just go get my crystal ball.

wat did u see :biggrin:
Reply 42
Hitzfeld yes it just aint been my day 2day has it
papz_007
Hitzfeld yes it just aint been my day 2day has it

NO IT HASN'T :mad:
Now turn around and let me spank you :rolleyes:
Reply 44
papz_007
wat did u see :biggrin:

I see 4-5-1, Kevin Davies as lone striker. I see Nolan, Parker, Barton down the middle. I see some fat twunt fuming in a post-match interview. I see Sam Allardyde.
Reply 45
really i saw those 3 players playing in england....not in germany though lol
Reply 46
Alan Curbishley:
14 March - "I want the England job. I have no idea what will happen next or even where I now stand"

Stuart Pearce:
13 March - "England is not a distraction for me, I don't take a great deal of interest in it"

Steve McClaren:
19 February - "If your country comes calling then you have to answer that call," said Boro chairman Steve Gibson.

Sam Allardyce:
3 March - "Everyone knows I would love to have the opportunity to be interviewed for the England job"

Luiz Felipe Scolari:
5 February - "I know if I want to take over England I need to learn the language more"

Guus Hiddink:
25 January - "There's been no contact but he would definitely be interested in hearing from the FA," said Hiddink's agent Cees van Nieuwenhuizen
Anybody will do as long as he is able to coach england to victory. But if he must be English I'd say Sam Allardyce.
Sophdoph
I take the argument that since we can't play a Brazilian striker we shouldn't have a Brazilian manager, but to be honest no-one else follows that policy so why disadvantage ourselves?

Whats this? Another Palace fan? Good to see i'm not the only one!

And you've been watching Holloway on Soccer AM. Scolari has proved he can coach different nationalities with his run with Portugal when he came oh-so close to winning the Euro Championships
Reply 49
id like to see another foreign coach.
Reply 50
Isn't the next 'manager of England' slated to be Gordon Brown?
:rolleyes:
Reply 51
the board won't allow themselves to choose a non-english manager. To get on the right side of the British public and especially the media; who lets face it, decide the plit of an England manager these days. An English manager has to be choosen. Choosing a foreign manager, whether good or not, will drasticaly cut their longivity in the post.... IMO keep Sven
Reply 52
anyone who gets rid of rio in defence and will drop beckham when he dont play well.
Yep agree with you!
Reply 54
there are so many contenders for the england job and we all know they are desperate to land it so I hope the FA offer a modest financial package this time comapred to svens golden packets.
Reply 55
El Chueco
anyone who gets rid of rio in defence and will drop beckham when he dont play well.
I'll do that! What salary are you willing to offer?
Reply 56
No he's not! Not that I care, I'm not a Chelsea fan but see the BBC site.

Link
The sooner he buggers off the better imo
Reply 58
He's not going. He knows where his bread's buttered, where the Sugar Daddy's at, and he seems honourable enough in terms of his contract at Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave nearer the close of his contract, however.
Rainy
He's not going. He knows where his bread's buttered, where the Sugar Daddy's at, and he seems honourable enough in terms of his contract at Chelsea. I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave nearer the close of his contract, however.

yeah doesnt he earn 54 million a yr? crazy money

Latest