The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Freshers Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hey Everyone! My name is Joe Turner and I'm your Students' Union President this year :smile: I'm here to answer any questions that you have about Keele, If you could post up on the "Keele University Fresher 2012/13 (Questions and Answers)" ?thread that would be great and I'll make sure you have the most up to date info about Keele before you get here! x
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hope that this is the thread where you introduce yourself... I'm Tom, studying English and Philosophy, can't wait to start at Keele with you all!
See you all next year! :excited:
I applies for accomodation about a week ago an have hear nothing from the Uni, should I be worried?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 464
Original post by Abbieastoria
I applies for accomodation about a week ago an have hear nothing from the Uni, should I be worried?

Short answer, no :smile: You should hear back from them by the very latest by the 11 September. Are you applying for On-Campus/Liberty Court?
Original post by Harpoon
Short answer, no :smile: You should hear back from them by the very latest by the 11 September. Are you applying for On-Campus/Liberty Court?

On campus, but I really want to pay my deposit as late as possible as I'm awaiting a decision from the medical school of Malta, but they could take weeks to give me a decision, I just didn't want to lose out on accomodation at keele if Malta say no

Hey, have you heard back yet?
Original post by ViceVersa
Hey, have you heard back yet?

No :frown:

Oh :console: What are your plans then? And have you contacted them?
Reply 469
Are there any international freshers coming to keele in sept 2012?
Reply 470

neither have I :frown: they got my application on the 24th of august (my bday lol)

They say people that applied by the first deadline will get replies by the end of august and people that apply after that will find out by september the 11th.

we just have to be patient and have a plan B I guess...good luck!
(:
You go to Keele? Awesome! :woo:
AWESOME! Did you like it at Keele dear Veteran? :tongue:
Awesome!
Reply 474
Hey guys, does anyone know wether keele allows people to transfer from a foundation course to the normal course if they get better grades than expected for A2?
Original post by Amin_123
Hey guys, does anyone know wether keele allows people to transfer from a foundation course to the normal course if they get better grades than expected for A2?

I know you can transfer generally, but i'm not sure about that type of situation. You're probably best of dropping the department that you are applying to an email to find out.
Hey, I've applied this year to study Media and History :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest