The Student Room Group

IB subjects that would help me study Business&Management later on?

After the summer holidays my IB is starting, and I need to choose subjects that I want to learn.

I want to go for Eco/Business/Management later on,

and i have already chosen some subjects, but im having struggles with some others.

#1 Can you people order the following subjects from the most required to the least?

Physics
Biology
Chemistry
Business Studies

#2 I heard that Business is not so welcomed in a lot of Unis and why is that? I mean, why is business not so welcomed even in the Business/Management department??

Thank you
Reply 1
Most unis won't accept both business and economics as there is a lot of overlap, and most prefer economics.
None of the sciences are neeed whatsoever so it is difficult to rank them, but just from personal preference I would put chemistry above biology and although I've never done physics it is supposed to be really hard. Hope this helps a bit :smile:
Biology has the highest average out of all 3 sciences, so I'm assuming it's the easiest. Chemistry's the hardest from what I've heard.
Reply 3
It really does depend at what yo are good at :P I struggle with biology because the mark schemes are very precise and i'm a bit of a waffler, but I'm a lot better at chemistry because most of the longer questions which require precision are maths related, which is my strong point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending