The Student Room Group

How to remember a French essay in a night HELPP SOS! Pleaseee

So as you can tell by the title I have a French controlled assessment and I need to remember 377 words in one night are there any tips to remember the text?? my test is tomorrow and I've been trying to remember the text but it just hasn't seemed to work 😫heeeepplll I'm dead my test is tomorrow
Get off TSR and start learning?

Repeat it to yourself over and over, write and rewrite.
How far can you remember?
I had to do this once upon a time, and I left it later you. Just read the first sentence, repeat it in your head couple times. Read the next sentence, repeat the first two lines a couple of times in your head and continue this way. Later on you may need to repeat it in your head more than a couple of times, but you'll begin to kinda develop cues so you remember it more easily.

Also split it up into paragraphs that you remember separately it's much easier, coloured flash cards worked for me.
Reply 4
Thanks guys xxx and I remember most of it like 80% of it but the problem is that if I forget one word then I forget the whole sentence and thanks again I've been revising for a week but I don't remember things easily, it's like I have the brain of a goldfish lol xxx
Original post by frog.
Thanks guys xxx and I remember most of it like 80% of it but the problem is that if I forget one word then I forget the whole sentence and thanks again I've been revising for a week but I don't remember things easily, it's like I have the brain of a goldfish lol xxx

I can't imagine you'd be penalised too harshly if you needed to take a moment to remember, if you forgot a word out loud would you still be able to get back to where you were in your head?
Reply 6
I think and hope so and thank you so much i feel a lot more confident thank you 😊
Original post by frog.
I think and hope so and thank you so much i feel a lot more confident thank you ������

No problem, I remember revising for spoken exams and it was awful but to be honest I'd struggle to remember that much in English and examiners don't WANT to fail people.
Reply 8
All you need to do is believe that you can do it and practice it over and over again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending