The Student Room Group

Why is kissing the neck such a turn on for girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mother_Russia
For me it's the ear lobes. :rolleyes:

I need to tell you a secret in your ear ........ lol :wink:

OP, I know what you mean. My ex used to love it, used to really get her going!
Reply 21
Original post by Knighted
But its okay to get saliva all up in your vagina?

lol @ at girl logic.

This...this is stupid.
Because necks are sensitive and its not only girls that like it, I know guys get turned on by it too.
Reply 23
Just so everybody who doesn't understand internet sarcasm.

The up in the vagina comment.

was.

SARCASM.
Reply 24
Original post by Harold 50a
I have noticed that most girls tend to melt away when I kiss them on the neck/ behind the ear. Why is that ? If a girls kisses me on the neck it does not turn me on at all :biggrin:
Someone got an explanation for this please :smile:

And if there any girls who love it givng us guys advice on how to do it properly to have an solid impact hahha that would be nice :smile:

THANKS

I personally don't like it at all, so its not a turn on for all girls.... It makes me cringe!
I have noticed that most girls tend to melt away when I kiss them on the neck/ behind the ear. Why is that ? If a girls kisses me on the neck it does not turn me on at all :biggrin:

And if there any girls who love it givng us guys advice on how to do it properly to have an solid impact hahha that would be nice :smile:

THANKS

Because it feels so damn good!
Especially sucking on the earlobe.

There's not really a technique tbh, just suck, lick and gently bite. Job done.
It's such a sensitive spot, especially, personally anyway, after a joint my entire body just comes alive and the right touch or kiss or lick makes me weak at the knees, ah, going to roll a joint....and wait for my fiance
Reply 27
It's intimate and it's an area which is rarely touched. I have long hair so kissing my neck would mean lifting all the hair up so it give a tickling feeling. Everybody loves being touched where they are rarely touched. A lot of guys love when girls grab their bum during missionary too. Both because it's to bring them further in but also because those cheeks aren't grabbed as much as women's are :sexface:
Reply 28

THANKS

Probably so us guys don't mess up their make-up! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why - I don't know, but my ex literally liked being bitten on the side of her neck so hard I thought I was going take a chunk out of her.
Reply 30
Original post by eliza.anne
Genuinely made me laugh :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, you mean to say I've been doing it wrong all along? :kissing2:
It just feels awesome. Don't ask me to explain it... it is just so much of turn on :colondollar: :P
Totally the way to my heart...
It feels more intimate somehow than just kissing someone's mouth,and as others have said it's a sensitive area. nibbling/sucking earlobes is nice too although not sure why!
Reply 33
I like it though I didn't know it was a gender specific thing? My ex enjoyed it too, though he wasn't fond of the earlobes and neither am I. But the neck, definitely - just a really sensitive spot I guess.
Reply 34
I like being kissed on the neck. :colonhash:
It just is. Like when me and my boyfriend are spooning, and e starts kissing the back and sides of my neck...So nice <3
Reply 36
Who cares why? It works, and we just melt inside. :biggrin:
If i'm not in the mood then it's horrible - too tickly, I just laugh like a nutter. If it's monkey time, it's amazing. Sends shivers down my spine :tongue:

Ears are disgusting though so if he went to nibble my earlobe i'd launch him off me.
Reply 38
Sucking ear nipple and then going down the neck kissing is sooo :sexface:
You think the neck is a good spot? You should try the feet, it's amazing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending