The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
south kensington, chelsea, hampstead garden suburb, clerkenwell, islington
City of London, Kensington/Chelsea, Richmond, Wandsworth etc.
Chelsea, the nice parts of Hampstead, South Kensington, Knightsbridge, Notting Hill, Primrose Hill, Mayfair, etc.

Anyhows, why do you want to know this anyway? You can find out the most desirable places to live in London with a few minutes of Googling and get post codes, etc, and you could get them listed by the average house-price per area to give you some idea about their exclusivity.
Reply 4
The Elephant, SE17.

Why? :smile:
Reply 5
Belgravia SW1

South Kensington SW7

Chelsea SW3 / SW10

Notting Hill W11

Mayfair W1

Knightsbridge SW7

Islington N1

Primrose Hill NW1
Oh yeah, I missed out Fitzrovia.
Camberwell SE5. :biggrin:

Includes highlights such as the Cornner Shop, Dog Kennel Hill, Sainsburys, and in general is a great place to live.
Reply 8
You forgot about Tumblewash!
If I ever got rich, I'd rather be tortured to within an inch of my life (still conscious though) then killed in some obscure nasty way a la Final Destination than live in one of those areas.
Reply 10
yelwalkietalkie
If I ever got rich, I'd rather be tortured to within an inch of my life (still conscious though) then killed in some obscure nasty way a la Final Destination than live in one of those areas.

EC1A :wink:
Camden :cool:

But seriously, Chelsea and Kensington are the most desirable parts.
Fluffy
EC1A :wink:

Am I supposed to be offended?
Reply 13
Any of the places actually on a Monopoly set :biggrin:
Liam The Eagle
Camden :cool:

But seriously, Chelsea and Kensington are the most desirable parts.

Since when did sky-high prices and a pretence to match equal desirable?
yelwalkietalkie
Since when did sky-high prices and a pretence to match equal desirable?

When people want something badly enough (desire it) they will pay a higher price for it. Thus the high prices show a certain desirability.
Reply 16
yelwalkietalkie
Am I supposed to be offended?

EC1A is the most desirable part of The City - why would that offend you?
Fluffy
EC1A is the most desirable part of The City - why would that offend you?

I don't know. I'm not that familiar with postcodes. I just know ones in my immediate area because that's where most of my friends live, and I've never had a reason to write a letter to EC1A.
Reply 18
yelwalkietalkie
I don't know. I'm not that familiar with postcodes. I just know ones in my immediate area because that's where most of my friends live, and I've never had a reason to write a letter to EC1A.

Then what the hell are you talking about?
zhivago
Hey, calling all Londoners here. Or, people that, er, know about it anyway. Ok, where would you say are the most desirable places to live in London? Like which boroughs are the most sought after/most prestigious. I know of a few, but I'd just like conformation really. Postcodes would be great and the name of the area; oh and why you think it so.

Thanks a lot!

I like Bloomsbury best

Latest

Trending

Trending