The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Completed it, but no obvious participant number. The only thing I could see was the string in the URL after "&uid"?
Reply 2
1143235559253654 - Is this my participant number?

I've completed it, but I felt a few of the questions were too similar or ambiguous. But maybe this is what they do in a Psychology degree...?
Reply 3
I did it, don't know where to find my number though.:frown:
Reply 4
brimstone
I felt a few of the questions were too similar or ambiguous. But maybe this is what they do in a Psychology degree...?

Ditto. Of course I've taken things that weren't mine, and blamed things on other people - it's a normal part of growing up. For quite a lot of those times, I was too young to know it was wrong (like the time I took some flowers from a neighbours' tree and gave them to my mummy :redface:)
Reply 5
I did it, don't know where to find my number though

Should be the long string of numbers at the end of the site address when you have completed the questionnaire :confused:
Reply 6
I'm record 8

It says Record 8/8 Marking Scheme at the top left.
Reply 7
Reply 8
1143235011996276 (if it's worth anything)
Reply 9
Princess Ana
Ditto. Of course I've taken things that weren't mine, and blamed things on other people - it's a normal part of growing up. For quite a lot of those times, I was too young to know it was wrong (like the time I took some flowers from a neighbours' tree and gave them to my mummy :redface:)

When did you become a mod, not a rep? What for?
i did it don't no my number though im the 18 year old female
Reply 11
brimstone
Should be the long string of numbers at the end of the site address when you have completed the questionnaire :confused:

Nope not there. It looks like this:
http://www. my3q.com/home2/98/amberfirez/51624_viewData.phtml?record=b

I'm record "b" :confused:
Reply 12
Aeris
Nope not there. It looks like this:
http://www. my3q.com/home2/98/amberfirez/51624_viewData.phtml?record=b

I'm record "b" :confused:

Hmmmm... I'm confused too :p:? I dunno, just post your age and gender, and the OPer will be able to tell who you are from that I suppose?
I'm number 13
Reply 14
If we're doing it in numbers, I'd guess I'm number 2

im record number 16
I'm number 18 I think...
Reply 17
I'm no. 20
I am 1143237270674930 or record 21 :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending