The Student Room Group

Higher Biology: 2001 Past Paper or 2002 Marking Scheme?

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by nerd434
Does anyone happen to have the 2001 Higher Biology past paper or the 2002 Higher Biology marking scheme? If so, please let me know and I'd be happy to send you all of the past papers and marking schemes from 2003 onwards!

Thanks a lot!

https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/er/wwhdepartmentbiology/past-papers/higher-past-papers/
Reply 2
Original post by nerd434
Look at the two things I'm after... and then look at the only two things missing from the link you sent me :laugh:!

They have the 2001 paper uploaded but it has all of the answers already filled in, so I was intending on using that as the marking scheme and then try to get my hands on a blank 2001 paper! Thanks anyway :hat2:!

It has some of them filled in. Not all - basically just the easy ones that a man of your calibre would have got right instantly anyway :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by nerd434
Ahhhh, I only looked at the first page :awesome:...

Then all is well :borat:!

Good Luck Mate! :wink: Is Bio your first exam?
Reply 4
Original post by nerd434
I've got History first and then Biology the day after! There is a fair amount of leeway to hit the Band 1 mark in both exams; History tends to be around 80/100 whilst Biology, I think, fluctuates between 105-108/130!

I see, good luck for history then! I have stats the day before biology -_- But ive got good gaps between exams after that.
Reply 5
does anyone know the answer to multiple choice question 18 in the 2002 paper as my teacher didn't like any of the possible answers. PS the site is blocked for me. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest