The Student Room Group

OCR Spanish GCSE reading and listening discussion, 17th May 2013

Scroll to see replies

I got 100% in last years paper.... this one I messed up. It's just the pressure knowing "this is the actual thing."
Original post by edd1234
Guessed all of those answers besides the one about lack of sleep.

I didn't hear that but my friends did. The manager took her advice and left because he hurt his back, then more trees are planted than used and young trees are better for the environment as they produce more oxygen, but they're the only ones I got out of the back to pages. Aprovecharse means to take advantage of, right?
Yeah, the easter one was ridiculous. What was it time for? To make money??? What did the inhabitants do?? Lol
What did anyone get on the easter reading question, that monney was made and the man had no sleep and it was the most important festival in the year....
So could I potentially get A* with 30 in listening and 35 in reading?
Reply 45
Oh and I got the film one wrong too, didn't know it meant laugh. Dammit, marks just falling away here.
What film one? I think it was film and too expensive
BTW, for the girl in the group - did you put bored and restless or unappreciated and disappointed?
Reply 48
Original post by Kolasinac138
What film one? I think it was film and too expensive

On the reading one, which type of films does he like going to see. Said ones which make you laugh. I ended up putting horror as I had no idea what reír was.

Also, for the girl in the environment group? Pretty sure that was proud to be making a difference to the community. The one working with animals felt unappreciated. Think bored and restless is the one I left for that question.
Did the boy on the streets understand the less advantaged?
BTW, for the girl in the group - did you put bored and restless or unappreciated and disappointed?

unappreciated, she said no one ever said thank you
Original post by Cynical.
On the reading one, which type of films does he like going to see. Said ones which make you laugh. I ended up putting horror as I had no idea what reír was.

Also, for the girl in the environment group? Pretty sure that was proud to be making a difference to the community. The one working with animals felt unappreciated. Think bored and restless is the one I left
for that question.

Reír means to laugh so funny films :smile:

same answers for that question too
So 35/40 and 30/40 is enough for an A*?
Reply 53
Was the boy who mentioned basketball the one starting a business? Can't remember the other one to go with him.

And the girl who collected things, went with saving money right?
Original post by Cynical.
Was the boy who mentioned basketball the one starting a business? Can't remember the other one to go with him.

And the girl who collected things, went with saving money right?

That's what I put, and he changed his parents minds :')

Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm praying I did enough for an A*.

Can anyone else remember any other questions?

BTW, I'll ask once more

Will I get a mark for "posters", not "screens" for the photography competition

and will I get one for "about to build a metro line to the airport", rather than "already built".
anyone got an unofficial mark scheme?
I'm praying I did enough for an A*.

Can anyone else remember any other questions?

BTW, I'll ask once more

Will I get a mark for "posters", not "screens" for the photography competition

and will I get one for "about to build a metro line to the airport", rather than "already built".

The mark schemes are usually quite specific, so unfortunately no, I doubt it. Since that word isn't a synonym of poster. Also acabar specifically means to have just, and it asked what was good about the metro lines already? :/ but I don't know for sure, even so I wouldn't worry because it sounds like everyone had trouble on these papers.
I'm really upset if I get an A.

I should have put just, maybe they give the mark for "line to the airport?"
Grade boundary A* predictions anyone?

Quick Reply