The Student Room Group

Does anyone use swagbucks?

Hi everyone,

Ive just started using a site called swagbucks where you can do things like surveys, polls, tasks to earn virtual swagbucks, which can then eventually be traded in for rewards such as vouchers for amazon, paypal money or electrical items.

Anyone else used it? is it too good to be true or have you managed to make money from it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I used a bit in the past, they do pay out and seem to be a genuinely good company. Last time I looked they didn't send many rewards to the UK, though.
Reply 2
Original post by pjm600
I used a bit in the past, they do pay out and seem to be a genuinely good company. Last time I looked they didn't send many rewards to the UK, though.

Thank you :smile: when you redeem a voucher, how do you get it? does it come in the post?
Reply 3
Hi your thread just caught my eye as I'm a fellow Swagbucker :yes: I've been doing it since October 2010 and I make £40 - £50 a month in Amazon vouchers, I always cash out at every £25 and the gift code is emailed within 1-2 weeks. Once you get used to it it just all becomes habit and the surveys etc get quicker.
I love it, it pays for Christmas and more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
They have more gift cards now for us in the UK. I always get Amazon but they have M&S and other places. They also do PayPal but the gift cards work out cheaper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by cambermam
Hi your thread just caught my eye as I'm a fellow Swagbucker :yes: I've been doing it since October 2010 and I make £40 - £50 a month in Amazon vouchers, I always cash out at every £25 and the gift code is emailed within 1-2 weeks. Once you get used to it it just all becomes habit and the surveys etc get quicker.
I love it, it pays for Christmas and more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, thats a lot of money! How do you make your swagbucks? Like do you do the surveys, daily polls, internet search etc?
Reply 6
I started using it at the beginning of February. Tried to do it most days, made £10 cash (paypal) doing it, cant complain :smile:.

I try to do the Daily Poll, NOSO, Search, Daily Surveys and Trusted Surveys.
Reply 7
Original post by hughsey
I started using it at the beginning of February. Tried to do it most days, made £10 cash (paypal) doing it, cant complain :smile:.

I try to do the Daily Poll, NOSO, Search, Daily Surveys and Trusted Surveys.

thank you :smile: what's NOSO?
Reply 8
Original post by SpottedZebra
thank you :smile: what's NOSO?

Ermm No Obligation Special Offers. I don't actually dothe special offers, but if you click on the NOSO link, then you get asked to enter a Captcha and then it gives you 2 Swagbucks each time for doing nothing (once a day)

Oh another tip. I dont do most of the tasks in the task section, but if you are on swagbucks just after midnight, or in the early hours/early morning, then look on the tasks section. There may be a number of tasks called: "answer a few questions about a website" (or something like that). They only take a minute or so to complete, but each one is worth 4 Swagbucks and you can potentially earn 30SB a day or so more just by doing these.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by hughsey
Ermm No Obligation Special Offers. I don't actually dothe special offers, but if you click on the NOSO link, then you get asked to enter a Captcha and then it gives you 2 Swagbucks each time for doing nothing (once a day)

Oh another tip. I dont do most of the tasks in the task section, but if you are on swagbucks just after midnight, or in the early hours/early morning, then look on the tasks section. There may be a number of tasks called: "answer a few questions about a website" (or something like that). They only take a minute or so to complete, but each one is worth 4 Swagbucks and you can potentially earn 30SB a day or so more just by doing these.

Thanks for the tips! I've been doing it for about a week and got about 400 points so far but the amount of surveys I get seems to have really decreased to none in the last 2/3 days :frown:
Reply 10
Thanks for the tips! I've been doing it for about a week and got about 400 points so far but the amount of surveys I get seems to have really decreased to none in the last 2/3 days :frown:

I had made an account 2 or 3 years ago, but totally forgot about it, I found your thread and thought I'd see how much was in my account from all that time ago, there was 800 in there!
Reply 11
Don't use it, but that is one appalling name for a website. Cringeworthy!
Reply 12
Might even try it out but still I'm a bit sceptic about all those things with surveys :K:
Reply 13
Original post by ForgetMe
Might even try it out but still I'm a bit sceptic about all those things with surveys :K:

I've given up on it now, if you have a lot of time on your hands it might be worth it but it takes AGES to even get up enough points for a £5 gift voucher!
Reply 14
I've given up on it now, if you have a lot of time on your hands it might be worth it but it takes AGES to even get up enough points for a £5 gift voucher!

Oh then not even worth trying :eek:
Reply 15
Oh then not even worth trying :eek:

Yeah, i had been doing it for 3/4 weeks for about 30 mins a day before i got £5 :O i just worked my way up to my first £5 voucher then gave up :smile:
Reply 16
Yeah, i had been doing it for 3/4 weeks for about 30 mins a day before i got £5 :O i just worked my way up to my first £5 voucher then gave up :smile:

Well, maybe if you do at least 5 hours a day, it might be a lot quicker :tongue:
Reply 17
Well, maybe if you do at least 5 hours a day, it might be a lot quicker :tongue:

haha yeah, i should have tried that :tongue:
Reply 18
haha yeah, i should have tried that :tongue:

You still can or deleted account? :rolleyes:
I opened an account 3 weeks ago and I've already earned £40 in Amazon vouchers, and I usually only spend half an hour a day on the site. The best ways to earn are the special offers and the task that asks you to write answers to questions. Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest