The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A F325 Equilibria, Energetics and Elements Wed 13 June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Don't worry everyone, you will be fine. However i do think the grade boundaries will be slightly higher than all the other papers we have had. I think it may be 77 for an A. Definitely not 70 or 68 as somene said here. That is too low.
Original post by nothepreacher
Don't worry everyone, you will be fine. However i do think the grade boundaries will be slightly higher than all the other papers we have had. I think it may be 77 for an A. Definitely not 70 or 68 as somene said here. That is too low.

Jan 13 was easier and it was 70/100 for an A.. That's why I said it..
June 12 was 76/77 can't remember and that was easier.
Does anyone have the paper available?
Original post by stefanconstant
Jan 13 was easier and it was 70/100 for an A.. That's why I said it..
June 12 was 76/77 can't remember and that was easier.

Jan 13 was easier than this? It was the one of two most chalenging papers of this unit.
if there is any unofficial mark scheme can somebody plz post a link for it :frown:
Reply 5205
Original post by neldee95
The last question was sent from hell.....

Agreed !
Hi guys, I'm preparing for my F325 exam and I am stuck on this question (calculating pH) could someone please go through this with me step by step? I get part (i) but the part (ii) i can't do - even calculating the moles of NaOH! I would appreciate any help
im stuck on this question too, this has helped but i don't understand why you use the alkaline hydrogen cell equations? :/
why is there 2 h plus ions though?
Original post by 14.suthasanA
why is there 2 h plus ions though?

lol get a life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending