The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi everyone I just passed my driving test with 3 minors!!!!

One was for too much observation on reverse left and other 2 were for not checking blind spot again before moving off.

I am immensely happy, just thought I would share this joy with TSR!
there are too many threads like this. someone should just make ONE thread for all driving test passes
Reply 3
Lets make it this one
Reply 4
Congratulations jr2007! :gthumb: I remember when I passed my test.. boy, it was surreal.
Reply 5
Post here if you passed your driving test, so we can all gather round to congratulate you! :gthumb:

Besides, it saves clutter on the boards. :p:
Reply 6
I created one at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=4324410. Feel free to use it. :biggrin:
nice 1
Reply 8
I passed today!!! 3 minors
Reply 9
I think you should request for the thread to be stickered :biggrin: well done :smile:
Reply 10
dimexi
I think you should request for the thread to be stickered :biggrin: well done :smile:

Good idea. :gthumb:
Reply 11
Nice one pal, I passed a week ago today, still can't believe it now :smile:

EDIT - Passed it first time with less than 10 weeks driving practice :smile: the theory test IMO was the hardest part of learning to drive.
Reply 12
I was going to make it sticky as soon as I saw the title, hopefully it will stop the clutter.
Reply 13
Someone should make The Ultimate "I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST!" :frown: Thread. I'm sure that'd get more post counts! :p:
Reply 14
:party:

with three minors
Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 16
Congrats. Check out the Motoring forum - there's a stickied thread just for you. :p:
Reply 17
Wooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!! Weyyy!
Reply 18
:party:
well done!
I got 7 minors I think. Was it your first attempt?

Latest