The Student Room Group

La Sociedad Española

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
aww fleece i'm crying my ****ing eyes out you neg repped me...
Reply 21
kellywood_5
Muchas gracias! I'm glad it's nice and easy!

Well to be fair that is only the future first person singular:smile:
The endings for all future verbs are:
é
ás
á
emos
éis
án
and all you need to do is simply add them on to any infinitive for the future tense (except for some irregulars like hacer, poder etc):smile:
Reply 22
Now now, no arguing in La Sociedad Española:smile:
paddy357
(except for some irregulars like hacer, poder etc):smile:

Decir --> Dir-
Hacer --> Har-
Poder --> Podr-
Poner --> Pondr-
Querer --> Querr-
Saber --> Sabr-
Salir --> Saldr-
Tener --> Tendr-
Venir --> Vendr-

:biggrin:
Although the irregular verbs are fairly regular (in their irregularity) once you learn a few. Does that make any sense to anyone?!
leannemann
Although the irregular verbs are fairly regular (in their irregularity) once you learn a few. Does that make any sense to anyone?!

Yep. you're basically sticking an R on in nearly all cases. :p:
Reply 26
dont forget haber-->habr
Reply 27
mr jim
hola todos! que voy a estudiar espanol a la universidad, y me encanta mucho :biggrin: pero solo empece a encantarlo el noviembre pasado cuando fui a granada para hacer un poco de experiencia de trabajo...y ahora me encanta mucho mas que antes :smile:
anademe a la lista por fav!

Hace tres anos fui a Granada, fue mi primera vez en Espana y lo pase bomba (GCSE phrase out the bag! :redface: )... es una ciudad muy buena con mucha cultura, fuiste a La Alhambra? es muy impresionante, fuimos por la noche y se podia ver toda la ciudad, todovia recuerdo esa imagen!

y tambien quisiera ser parte de la sociedad
Reply 28
goonerjack
Hace tres anos fui a Granada, fue mi primera vez en Espana y lo pase bomba (GCSE phrase out the bag! :redface: )... es una ciudad muy buena con mucha cultura, fuiste a La Alhambra? es muy impresionante, fuimos por la noche y se podia ver toda la ciudad, todovia recuerdo esa imagen!

y tambien quisiera ser parte de la sociedad

Hombre, tienes que solicitar!! Click on the Socs tab at the top of the screen, find this society in the list and request to join:wink:
I'd do the rest in Spanish, but I'm really tired:redface: Off to bed for me!

EDIT: members list updated:smile:
ALSO, out of interest, how many of you guys are planning on studying Spanish @ uni? Methinks we have a fair few with offers for this year even (3 from Cambridge no less, 4 if drsmeeth would like to join!)? Introduce yourselves!
AND I have been informed that I have the power to make a joint 'leader' of this Soc, so I'll be considering applications:wink:
Reply 29
eeh, que esfuerzo! lo hare ahora...

y si, seguro que voy a estudiar espanol, pero no he decidido cual idioma quiero estudiar junto con el espanol
Reply 30
goonerjack
eeh, que esfuerzo! lo hare ahora...

y si, seguro que voy a estudiar espanol, pero no he decidido cual idioma quiero estudiar junto con el espanol

Qué perezoso!:p:
No tienes ningún idea sobre cual idioma debes estudiar con español? Has pensado en el ruso? O portugués?
Reply 31
drsmeeth
aww fleece i'm crying my ****ing eyes out you neg repped me...

hey i had some to spare and you were asking for it. and if it didn't bother you then you wouldn't make a fuss about it.
paddy357
Hombre, tienes que solicitar!! Click on the Socs tab at the top of the screen, find this society in the list and request to join:wink:
I'd do the rest in Spanish, but I'm really tired:redface: Off to bed for me!

EDIT: members list updated:smile:
ALSO, out of interest, how many of you guys are planning on studying Spanish @ uni?

I'm vaguely contemplating applying for Spanish and ab-initio Russian, but not until 2008 at the earliest. :p:
Reply 33
paddy357
Well to be fair that is only the future first person singular:smile:

For GCSE, you only need to know the first person singular, so I didn't think I should inform her of the rest :smile:.

Edit : I'd consider studying Spanish at uni as an 'ab initio' subject, along with another language.
Reply 34
I was asking a fair question, but feel free to take your abnormally sized head out of the 'room', if you can fit it through.
¡Hola! Me llamo Excalibur y estudio español para GCSE. Por desgracia, no puedo continuar español en septiembre, porque no hay Español A-level en mi colegio. :frown: No voy a estudiar español a la universidad, pero quiero estudiarlo 'as a side option'. (Mi español no es muy bien! :redface: ) Estudio aléman también, y soy japonesa, por eso hablo japónes.

Sorry for the atrocious Spanish :wink: I'm really worried about my GCSE oral exam, which is on the 9th - I always go to pieces during oral exams. The higher tier role plays are really hard - the topics are things like applying for jobs, witnessing a shoplifter, discussing the results of a survey with a friend, etc. :frown: And as for the questions, don't even go there. Our teacher gave us a solid A4 sheet full of questions for every single topic, and though some are straightforward, some are really nasty and I don't know how to answer them at all!!

But nice meeting you all :smile:
Reply 36
que sabes hablar- muy bien. No te preocupes, el examen llegará a ser fantástico, de éso estoy segura. Qué pena que no ofrecen el 'alevel' en tu colegio...Espero que puedas continuarlo por lo que sea :smile:
Buena suerte :smile:
Reply 37
Hashshashin
I'm vaguely contemplating applying for Spanish and ab-initio Russian, but not until 2008 at the earliest. :p:

That's what I'm applying for after my gap year this year:smile:
Can't wait until my gap year, half of which is going to be spent in Barcelona:biggrin:
And don't worry Excalibur, you'll do great, I know for a fact that your Spanish is quality:smile:
Reply 38
Russian is where its at.
Don't panic Excalibur! I have my Spanish oral that week too, just prepare and you'll be fine! Just focus on beating me, that'll get you motivated! :p:

paddy357
That's what I'm applying for after my gap year this year:smile:
Can't wait until my gap year, half of which is going to be spent in Barcelona:biggrin:

I spent a week in Barcelona last year, it's an awesome place. I can't wait to go back, maybe pick up some Catalan while I'm at it! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending