The Student Room Group

Breaking Bad Season 5

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TooEasy123
I doubt they'll all get wiped out.

I think Hank will keep it secret. Then again, what would the story be about if he did?

I think Gus is still alive.

I really can't see Gus still being alive, if he was still alive surely he would have made a move by now? I can't see past either Walter killing Hank and going on the run or Hank pursuing Walter and Walter going on the run...

But I can't think of why he'd need a machine gun. Afterall if he wanted to kill someone he'd just use a regular handgun or something.
Original post by Zepploydath
I really can't see Gus still being alive, if he was still alive surely he would have made a move by now? I can't see past either Walter killing Hank and going on the run or Hank pursuing Walter and Walter going on the run...

But I can't think of why he'd need a machine gun. Afterall if he wanted to kill someone he'd just use a regular handgun or something.

Warning, do not read below.

The preview for the episode implies Gus is alive.

Next Episode: 9. Bug
S05E09 / Air Date: 00 July 2013
(Scheduled to Air: 00 July 2013)
Skyler's mistakes come back to haunt her; Gus takes action against his rivals; Jesse seeks Walt's help.
Warning, do not read below.

Spoiler

That's from season 4...
Original post by AugustWestie
That's from season 4...

I can assure you it isn't, unless they made an error.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/season_5.html
I can assure you it isn't, unless they made an error.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/breaking_bad/season_5.html

They made an error, obviously.
Lol at Gus being alive. He is clearly dead.

This isn't some kind of The Walking Dead/Breaking Bad crossover.
I'm pretty sure Gus is dead, otherwise the police or media would have mentioned something by now? I also highly doubt they wanna turn Breaking Bad into a DC comic with two-face as Walt's arch-nemesis. (it'd also cost a fortune to have all the time)
Original post by Michaelj
I think Walt's family will get wiped out, included Hank. I'm not sure how much Hank will investigate Walt... Because let's be honest, THEY ARE family after all.. Even though they're step-brothers. It's interesting and I'm very curious. I highly doubt Walt will just quit though, his god-complex won't allow that.

...They're brothers in law, not step-brothers
Original post by Arturo Bandini
...They're brothers in law, not step-brothers

My bad. That doesn't change how close they are to each other though.
Lol. Why are you all so sure? If he turns out to be alive I'll be like I told ya so!!

I remember seeing that preview message while I was watching S3 and thought FML. I thought I had read the biggest spoiler ever. All caught up and waiting for July now though.
Lol. Why are you all so sure? If he turns out to be alive I'll be like I told ya so!!

I remember seeing that preview message while I was watching S3 and thought FML. I thought I had read the biggest spoiler ever. All caught up and waiting for July now though.

What you posted was a mistake. Season 4 episode 9 was called "bug" with exactly the same episode summary.
Lol. Why are you all so sure?

Because Breaking Bad has never been that **** and never will be.
Wait, guys, it all makes sense.

Zombies are appearing and Walter is buying a massive gun to kill them. Expect Rick to show up any minute now...
Reply 993
Gus is dead. A better plot along the same lines would be remnants of the Mexican cartel doing something, or even finally opening up Gus' roots in Chile.
Don't you guys remember seeing half of Gus's face blown off? Even that or I'm definitely missing out on something...
I think Walter would have to kill hank after some s*** goes down
Reply 995
Whatever happens, it'll be brilliant and brilliantly written and brilliantly acted.
One week to go, you guys! Also, if anyone doesn't know yet, Netflix is showing all the episodes of season 5b a day after they air in the US which is pretty cool. :smile:
Starts on my birthday :woo:

.. in the US ):

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending