The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For me, no.
Reply 2
The condom has to come off - it feels rubbish.. like nothings even happening. You begin to snooze.. and think of random things like - I can see big ben from my room...
Reply 3
yes please
i only ever had on bj with a condom on and to be honest its more trouble than its worth it slips and slides and then dries up and it feels horrible,

if you dont want him to come in your mouth pull out at the last moment and finish the job with your hands. If he complains then a quick twist of his balls and the threat of never doing it again will shut him up
I don't think I'd like to give one if he was wearing a condom, flavoured or not! The feel of them is horrible, yeauck.
Reply 6
yo_dude
The condom has to come off - it feels rubbish.. like nothings even happening. You begin to snooze.. and think of random things like - I can see big ben from my room...

:eek:

and to the OP: there's no point getting a blow when a condom's on... where's the pleasure?
Reply 7
sophieliz
Just wondering, to men really, is there anypoint in giving blowjobs if the guy is wearing a rubber? Will it have any affect whatsoever?

None whatsoever.
Reply 8
Have you ever tasted rubber? ew.
Reply 9
Me and My bf have used flavoured ones in the past which didn't really tastes that great but when we talked about it I disliked using them and so did he so we don't any more. However there is always a chance of catching some sti's through oral sex (however slight) so if you aren't sure that your partner is clean then it might be worth using them until he has been checked out.
Reply 10
To me, giving head with a condom is like drinking alcohol-free beer. I don't think it's particularly pleasurable for both partners...
Wouldn't think there was much point to it then :confused: Never done it with one so dunno what it would be like but can't imagine it would be pleasant.
I've given them with a condom and without. With just feels like you'v put a condom on a banana like in Sex Ed.

I would imagine that thre wouldn't be much the boys way as well.
Reply 13
The only way to be safe if you're gonna do it without is get checked for STIs first. Stopping before ejaculation doesn't guarantee safety either.

Just being the voice of reason/paranoia there...
id hate to do it with....cus it wud taste disgusting! and feel disgusting and i doubt they would feel anything
Reply 15
Zoecb
The only way to be safe if you're gonna do it without is get checked for STIs first. Stopping before ejaculation doesn't guarantee safety either.

Just being the voice of reason/paranoia there...

yep have to agree there!

The whole idea of wearing a condom isnt because it feels great or tastes great lol, its so that a) you don't pass on or catch a STD or b) you don't get someone pregnant.

therefore, unless you both know you're free from STD's (ie you've been to the doctors/clinic and you're not just guessing) then you should wear a condom!
better safe than sorry...
sophieliz
Just wondering, to men really, is there anypoint in giving blowjobs if the guy is wearing a rubber? Will it have any affect whatsoever?

If it couldn't have any effect whatsoever then sex with condoms would have no appeal. It just means that you have to stimulate differently.

The official line when it comes to STI protection is to wear one. With that in mind, it's a personal choice...

Personally, I do think it's an act that's too trivalised by girls avoiding to go the whole way... It's not like a guy is going to think "Oh she's only giving head so she's not as easy as a girl who has sex".
Reply 17
fubu
Have you ever tasted rubber? ew.

:rofl:
beats a **** with a condom on (or a 'posh ****' as it is technically known)
Reply 19
I wouldn't want to give someone a bj if they were wearing a condom because 1) I wouldn't want to suck on a condom because they taste rank and 2) It wouldn't prevent snowballing

and it removes any pleasure for both of you.

Latest

Trending

Trending