The Student Room Group

Are petrol stations open today?

Hey everyone.

You know you get places that close on a bank holiday or whatever, well im practically out of petrol and forgot about today being good friday until this morning. Are petrol stations open today or not?

Cos i cant chance driving all the way there and it being closed and having to drive all the way home. Its only a 5 min drive from my house but im nearly at the empty mark. Between empty and the first dash.

Help!

Karen x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Google one and phone them?
Reply 2
Uh.. I don't know about where you live, but here in Singapore, petrol pumps are open 24/7 including weekends and public holidays. It'd be pretty absurd to shut down on public holidays.
Reply 3
nah, i was just hoping someone on here would know.

karen x
Reply 4
i live in west sussex in england. alot of shops close for bank holidays or close early.
Reply 5
i'm sure they would be open, they aren't going to throw away good business like that! Imagine their losses
Reply 6
In fact if it's only 5 minutes why don't you walk over and have a see.
Reply 7
because it wouldnt take 5 minutes walking...it would take more like 20 minutes and im tired.
Reply 8
lazy
Reply 9
er no, ive just got home from work, been on my feet all day thank you
Reply 10
ok, whatever...
Reply 11
i work in a petrol station, and its open today. Iwas working this morning and got double pay
Reply 12
yes. damn, ive been to stations on xmas day.
Sainsburys petrol stations should be open :smile:
Reply 14
the esso opposite is open so.........
Tesco is open its usual "all hours" type thing- my friend is working until midnight in the petrol station!
what a godless country
even my local charity shops were open today!
Reply 18
rahmed
ok, whatever...

Hmmm. i knew i would get neg repped for that, thanks! :rolleyes:
Reply 19
rahmed
Hmmm. i knew i would get neg repped for that, thanks! :rolleyes:

Jesus, what a bitch.

Latest

Trending

Trending