The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I will surely have to join this society!
Reply 61
Original post by British199
I will surely have to join this society!

Please do!
Daydream society? I will just take up residence here...
Well hello fellow dreamers of the day (wait... does that even make any sense? Oh weeeeell :L)
Reply 64
Hey fellow day dreamers! Am I the only one who likes to walk around and day dream? I can never day dream while standing/sitting still >.<
Reply 65
Original post by Cryl
Hey fellow day dreamers! Am I the only one who likes to walk around and day dream? I can never day dream while standing/sitting still >.<

I do this too! I was actually wondering about this the other day. About whether or not there's certain conditions that have to be met first, in order for us daydreamers to experience our most optimum level of daydreaming? Or perhaps many of us are flexible enough in our minds to daydream under any conditions? I suppose it depends entirely on the person. But could this level of flexibility be a measure of how truly gifted a person is at daydreaming?

Also, has anyone ever daydreamed whilst having sex? :awesome:
Reply 66
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I do this too! I was actually wondering about this the other day. About whether or not there's certain conditions that have to be met first, in order for us daydreamers to experience our most optimum level of daydreaming? Or perhaps many of us are flexible enough in our minds to daydream under any conditions? I suppose it depends entirely on the person. But could this level of flexibility be a measure of how truly gifted a person is at daydreaming?

Also, has anyone ever daydreamed whilst having sex? :awesome:

They should totally do day dreaming tests in school. I'd SO get an A* and be in the Gifted and Talented group. :eek: (Finally. GIFTED AND TALENTED. I'll get to feel special)

And LOL. Have you?
:giggle:
Reply 67
I daydream quite a lot!! :biggrin: Ahhh the awkwardness after someone makes you come back into reality, especially when you like a girl and you're daydreaming about her and then you snap back into reality and she's right there :tongue:
Hey guys! :wave:

I love to daydream, and I have a very vivid imagination. :daydreaming:

I can't help it, I have always been this way and it's a great way to pass the time. I usually daydream before I go to bed, or in other dull situations i.e. waiting for the bus, sitting on the bus/train, when I'm among massive crowds of people, when I am at a boring event, etc etc etc.

I always daydream about how I want my life to be, and it tends to be realistic stuff such as the kind of job I want, my plans, ambitions, goals, etc. However, sometimes I daydream about how my life should have/would have/could have been if it was different i.e. if I was a different person, living in a different area, things like that. In my head I try to create the person I think I would like to have been. Sometimes I find reality mundane and boring so prefer to daydream, it's kind of fun in a weird way imo.

I'm so glad I have discovered this society! It's nice to know that I am not the only one!

:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by Dee Leigh
Hey guys! :wave:

I love to daydream, and I have a very vivid imagination. :daydreaming:

I can't help it, I have always been this way and it's a great way to pass the time. I usually daydream before I go to bed, or in other dull situations i.e. waiting for the bus, sitting on the bus/train, when I'm among massive crowds of people, when I am at a boring event, etc etc etc.

:biggrin:

Arrggg that is the worst!! I love daydreaming but when you actually WANT to go to sleep and you're lying there thinking about possible scenarios that could/you want to happen the next day, it can be so irritating >.<
Original post by IDukem
Arrggg that is the worst!! I love daydreaming but when you actually WANT to go to sleep and you're lying there thinking about possible scenarios that could/you want to happen the next day, it can be so irritating >.<

Actually, I like daydreaming before I am about to fall asleep, I can't help it. I don't find it difficult to fall asleep.
Reply 71
Original post by Dee Leigh
Actually, I like daydreaming before I am about to fall asleep, I can't help it. I don't find it difficult to fall asleep.

I don't have trouble sleeping n'all but if I need to get up early the next morning and i'm daydreaming and can't get to sleep, that's a killer :tongue: However, if I have a late mornign or day off etc, then i'm perfectly content daydreaming before sleep :h:
the lottery in California is 218 million US dollars.I have been daydreaming about winning that lottery for 2 days.you can do and go anywhere.I would move to the UK. I would never talk to anyoneone from my old life.I would want a completely new and fresh start.what would you do if you won the lottery?
Reply 73
Original post by emobambam
the lottery in California is 218 million US dollars.I have been daydreaming about winning that lottery for 2 days.you can do and go anywhere.I would move to the UK. I would never talk to anyoneone from my old life.I would want a completely new and fresh start.what would you do if you won the lottery?

Move to Cali, it was always my dream to live in the US.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatpole
Move to Cali, it was always my dream to live in the US.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will throw the towels off the couch,I'll pop your first beer and give you your for steak in Cali.
Reply 75
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Well it's really nice to see that daydreaming has some degree of precedence within TSR, I hope this society continues to grow! :awesome:

Does anybody enjoy daydreaming about what they dreamt about whilst asleep? That's often been the subject of my daydreaming lately :daydreaming:

I know your comment is a while ago though had to comment.
I can day dream about my dreams for hours....
Oh dear!
i have joined lel
Oh my god! I love to daydream.:banana:

I always dream big since early, bad man from early.

Latest