The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bit late on this... I would say Bianchi? Then Button and Vettel I guess :smile:

From MotoGP noone haha?! But if I had to choose I guess Marquez!!
Webber all the way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 102
Lassies that I know have said Button, Alguersuari, Webber and Alonso.
Reply 103
Original post by Christina1993
Rosberg. He looks a bit like Leonardo Di Caprio to me.

Other than Rosberg... Hamilton, Raikkonen (compared to the other "older" drivers, he seems to have aged pretty well) and Pic.

I said this a couple of years ago!
I'm surprised none of you gals haven't mentioned nico rosberg.. only him and webber have that male model... the majority are just manlets lol

Reply 105
Ever and forever Ayrton Senna
Original post by The_Real_Deal_
Just a bit of fun here, but which F1 driver do you think is the best looking? You can say more than one driver if you want.

I'm guessing girls would find Button, Hamilton, Webber, Vettel, Alonso, Rosberg and maybe even Schumacher (in darn good shape and looks very young for 43) to be hot, but I dunno so let's do a thread about it.

Vettel and Rosberg
Original post by singerpianist
Jenson Button...sometimes he can look sooo hot, and other times not so much IMO, but he's still on my wall poster!

And anyone else noticed how insanely smooth Lewis' face/skin looks?!!!!! Unreal!!

Vettel is cute in a 'n'awwwww' kinda way, rather than good looking hehe.

I've noticed that these 3 drivers have more facial hair than they used to. Button and Vettel especially, it looks like they both have quite thick beards. I don't quite understand the current drivers' obsession with facial hair, do the girls like it?
Reply 108
I think it's Raikkonen, Button and Alo. They look very good now. Also, Webber is very handsome too, But now he is Porshe driver)
ngl I acc like the sport, but I think Lando Norris/ Charles Leclerc look great
I also think Carlos Sainz and Hamilton are good looking tho
This is gonna sound real specific but hear me out. Vettel when he was with red bull and Ferrari, Kimi in his first few years, and Sainz with Mclaren and also with Ferrari

Latest