The Student Room Group
Reply 1
www.hsn.uk.net

click on the higher maths link on the homepage, and it's in amongst the resources there :wink:
Reply 2
Thanks very much :biggrin:. Have some rep :biggrin:
Reply 3
Yay that was easy....full marks in 15 mins
Well, NABs are easy... :wink:
Reply 5
lol i know, but still...............dont take it away from me :p:.
Reply 6
yeah, i think the unit 3 nab is the easiest of the lot...although i may change my mind when i sit the real thing on Friday :s-smilie:
Reply 7
haha ill let you know how close the one on HSN is when I sit mines on tuesday :smile:
Reply 8
lol haven't you sat ANY of the NABS yet:s-smilie:?
Reply 9
yeah all ive got left is Chemistry Physics and Maths unit 3 which are all this week.
Reply 10
ohright cool

I have the physics nab that my school and another school sat:P probably not the same as your school though...
Reply 11
could you PM me it please, if you can?
Reply 12
our school have done all our maths nabs but unfortunately we have a mini prelim on thursday consisting mostly of unit 3 and also bits of the other units.

I have a nab every day of this week, admin today, english resits tomorrow, history appeasement on wed, maths pelim thurs and then chemistry - great week!
:smile:
Reply 13
Well i'm all set....finished the last part of physics prelim on friday..results today...another A. So that's me...no more nabssss...no more prelimsss...just exams:frown:
Reply 14
im quite worried about my maths prelim as i am hopeless at log questions and further calculus. Also my english resit as if i fail that then i cant sit the exam(i think).
Reply 15
If you PM me your msn address ill try to help you in whatever way i can as regards further calculus.

Latest