The Student Room Group

BTEC Registration Number?

I am in a gap year so have no one to ask for it from and cannot find it...

Should it be on my HND certificate? Because there are loads of numbers but none marked as a BTEC registration code....Need this for my ucas application....Any help anyone?

Much appreciated.:confused:
Your BTEC teacher has it, i think that's the only way you can get it unfortunatley.
Reply 2
Yeah, I had to ask my teacher for mine.

I only do an ND, but it's blatantly the same.
Reply 3
It's on your certificate. One letter, 6 numbers.

There's two sets of numbers before it, one made up of 5 numbers, one made up of 1 letter and 4 numbers, your registration number, a lot of other numbers, the date issued, etc.
Reply 4
SupermanSlaughter
I am in a gap year so have no one to ask for it from and cannot find it...

Should it be on my HND certificate? Because there are loads of numbers but none marked as a BTEC registration code....Need this for my ucas application....Any help anyone?

Much appreciated.:confused:

and to make it even more obvious, quoting and aiding from my certificate;

Notification of performance

BTEC REGISTRATION IS HERE! Ex. S999911 NAME IS HERE
on my certificate its like this

38215 : z5497 : Zc20311 : 000555741 : 09:06:89: issued Aug-08

One letter, 6 numbers...i dont see one like that....
Reply 6
redridinghood89
on my certificate its like this

38215 : z5497 : Zc20311 : 000555741 : 09:06:89: issued Aug-08

One letter, 6 numbers...i dont see one like that....

Try this one. It doesn't have to be 1 letter and 6 numbers.
Although my college had no clue about this, and I ended up manually entering my BTEC and modules rather than selecting one from the drop down menu.
You can get around the BTEC reg number if you do this.
Thank You Soo Much!
Reply 8
It's at the bottom of your certificate near the left - a 7 digit number/letters code. The BTEC web-site shows you where it is too.
Reply 9
It's either 1 letter and 6 digits or 2 letters and 5 digits, the code is located on the certificate at the top just to the left of your name :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by UNINOOB
It's either 1 letter and 6 digits or 2 letters and 5 digits, the code is located on the certificate at the top just to the left of your name :smile:

how sure are you that, that is the number i need to know asap
Reply 11
Original post by norman
how sure are you that, that is the number i need to know asap

I'm pretty sure I already replied but just in case
When I typed in the wrong number it didn't work and then I clicked on the question mark next to it it said that it doesn't have to be 1 digit 6 letters it can be 2 digits and 5 letters. So I looked and saw that number just left of my name and it was 2 letters and 5 digits. So I went for it and it didn't come up with an error message or anything. Is your certificate Edexcel? I'm not sure if the certificates vary in layout but my certificate was from Edexcel. Hope this helped.. I only sent my application off earlier on today
Reply 12
Original post by UNINOOB
I'm pretty sure I already replied but just in case
When I typed in the wrong number it didn't work and then I clicked on the question mark next to it it said that it doesn't have to be 1 digit 6 letters it can be 2 digits and 5 letters. So I looked and saw that number just left of my name and it was 2 letters and 5 digits. So I went for it and it didn't come up with an error message or anything. Is your certificate Edexcel? I'm not sure if the certificates vary in layout but my certificate was from Edexcel. Hope this helped.. I only sent my application off earlier on today

Thank you very much whatever you said it actually helped me to find my BTEC registration number that I was struggling and looking for it like a month I called to my college I asked my teachers but they had no idea what I was talking about.
thank you once again and good luck
Reply 13
on my certificate i only have the centre number, certificate number and qualification accreditation number. Neeed help asapp pleasee
Reply 14
top left right next to your name ----------

Notification of
Performance

"BTEC REG NO." "your name"

Edexcel btec level ...............................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

from what ive understood from the above comments. hope its helped and made things clear. good luck .
zc20311 is your registration B-tech number and z5497 is your course code
Original post by course-girl
zc20311 is your registration B-tech number and z5497 is your course code

As the original post was 9 years ago, I think the OP has probably found it by now and probably finished university...
Reply 17
Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest