The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for Accounting and Finance a few hours ago. I'm pretty sure that I felt palpitations when I saw the e-mail. I think they may be giving a few offers out today seeing as UCAS Track website will be down this weekend.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by CavalierNo7
I got an offer for Accounting and Finance a few hours ago. I'm pretty sure that I felt palpitations when I saw the e-mail. I think they may be giving a few offers out today seeing as UCAS Track website will be down this weekend.

Congratulations! :smile: May I ask how far into the process you were/when you applied?
Offer for Geog with Econ! - AAA :biggrin:
Congratulations to everyone who received offers!

Haven't seen gracelich today, either she finally got her offer or decided to get a life.
Original post by Blackfyre
Congratulations to everyone who received offers!

Haven't seen gracelich today, either she finally got her offer or decided to get a life.

I rang the admissions, they just gave a generic: "we're very busy, and you will have a decision by 31st March.
Still haven't heard anything...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, tomorrow's LSE Rejection Friday, crap I hate this day.
Original post by crazycodmonkey
Congratulations! :smile: May I ask how far into the process you were/when you applied?

Thanks, I'll give you a breakdown of my application.

Application received: 13/12/12
2 week e-mail: 16/12/13
7 week e-mail: 20/12/13
Christmas e-mail/ +2 weeks e-mail: 20/12/2013
Offer: 13/02/14

Good luck with your application.
Reply 5307

Congratulations!!! Since I got all those emails on the exact dates as you but for a different course. May I ask you for your grades please?
Reply 5308

Congrats. What course???
My sister got an offer for Law A*AA
Original post by gracelich
I rang the admissions, they just gave a generic: "we're very busy, and you will have a decision by 31st March.
Still haven't heard anything...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied at a similar time to you (11th Oct) so I know how you feel...

You should have mentioned that they promised us a response within 12 weeks of receiving our application, they said that OR 31st March, whichever is earliest... :unimpressed:

Best of luck nonetheless, hopefully we'll hear tomorrow :smile:
Me waiting for my rejection:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5312
Original post by Jdingonomics
Unconditional offer for pure economics whoooooooo

Congratulations!!! So are you on a gap year? and may I ask your grades and application date if you don mind? I have applied for economics as well.
Is friday officially an LSE rejection day now? I mean is it impossible to get an offer on friday??

Oh and has anyone heard from econ&econ history or any other course from the same department? Been waiting ages now
Congrats all! Lse gave loads of offers today.. Tomorrow must be full of rejections. Can't wait (!) :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mircea Lucescu
Just received an offer for IR and History. Im shocked! :biggrin:

Heyyy, salut! Ai aici o conationala:smile:) eu am aplicat la IR. Din pacate, inca astept raspunsul.
Original post by Marinaawesome
Congrats all! Lse gave loads of offers today.. Tomorrow must be full of rejections. Can't wait (!) :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There were a couple of weeks last year when both Thursday and Friday were offer days, so that might not be the case.

Good luck everyone.
Original post by A193
Congrats. What course???

Accounting and Finance:smile:
Original post by F.Tam
Congratulations!!! Since I got all those emails on the exact dates as you but for a different course. May I ask you for your grades please?

I do the IB so I was predicted 38 points. LSE makes this equivalent to A*AA for my course. At GCSE I got 4A*s, 5As and 3Bs. Not brilliant but I guess my personal statement saved me.
Reply 5319

I just got an offer for Accounting and Finance too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending