me too!:smile: Can u speak mandarin?

nope. I never went to a Chinese school. :smile:
Reply 61
strawberry
nope. I never went to a Chinese school. :smile:

aw~ what a shame....
Reply 62
Knogle
Well okay, I know Indonesian thankfully.

This sweet lady's only 16 years old. And in the article she was just warding off gossip about relationships and what not. :rolleyes:

yeah, i showed the girl's pic to my friends and they said she looked like spanish more than Asian....
speedstacker
aw~ what a shame....

it's madness in a Chinese school. homework like YOUCH
Reply 64

Dang! She is hott!!!
Reply 65
Fa|ique
Dang! She is hott!!!

You, sir, have good taste. :biggrin:
hhahahaha right now I'm feeling inferior. :P
Reply 67
Oh come on now... Do you really want me to break out the melodrama usually reserved for Drama Minggu Ini???
hahaha I've never watched Drama Minggu Ini. :P
Reply 69
strawberry
it's madness in a Chinese school. homework like YOUCH

Exactly!! We were well trained! I can write faster than i type and that's why i prefer to write my essay rather than typing them out. We've got nice hand writing as well...:p: also I have very good "finger muscles" due to the large amount of writing i have to do when i was in primary school...:biggrin:
speedstacker
Exactly!! We were well trained! I can write faster than i type and that's why i prefer to write my essay rather than typing them out. We've got nice hand writing as well...:p: also I have very good "finger muscles" due to the large amount of writing i have to do when i was in primary school...:biggrin:

are you trying to impress me? LOL my fast handwriting looks awful but my normal one is like "a computer font" ...my friends say
Reply 71
strawberry
are you trying to impress me? LOL my fast handwriting looks awful but my normal one is like "a computer font" ...my friends say

:rolleyes: That's what my friend said about mine as well:p: , but i think I'm better than you:p: because both my fast writing and slow writing are neat and tidy:biggrin: But when i write slowly I'll keep changing my font...you can get about 50 types of witing in my essay...:biggrin: this is not very good.:frown:
not tender girl she is !lol..hahahaha
Reply 73
JonathanChina
not tender girl she is !lol..hahahaha

hey u better watch out!:fight: :biggrin:
didn't get that. :P
strawberry
didn't get that. :P

get what??
takde lah. I pun dah lupa apa yang I tak faham. :P I nak ulangkaji I punya bahasa melayu sebab memang dah nak teruk ni. Lama tak guna. korang tau kan?
Reply 77
strawberry
takde lah. I pun dah lupa apa yang I tak faham. :P I nak ulangkaji I punya bahasa melayu sebab memang dah nak teruk ni. Lama tak guna. korang tau kan?

:biggrin: JanathanChina tak boleh baca dalam bahasa melayu kerana dia bukan Malaysian. Dia dari China:biggrin: he he he...
ala kalau dia tau, okay lah. kalau dia tak tau, hehehehehe . :P
Reply 79
strawberry
ala kalau dia tau, okay lah. kalau dia tak tau, hehehehehe . :P

he he he:biggrin: aku boleh imagine how he looks semasa membaca bahasa yang kita gunakan...:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest