Scroll to see replies

Original post by Medicguy
Rejected today
Gcses: 9a*s 1a
Ukcat: 790, SJT band 2
Predicted 3A*s
As: 4As (av ums 95)
Loads of EC/work experience
On the bright side I have my other 3 offers and Edinburgh wasn't my first choice :smile:
Good luck everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

What kind of ECs/WEx did you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected today
Gcses: 9a*s 1a
Ukcat: 790, SJT band 2
Predicted 3A*s
As: 4As (av ums 95)
Loads of EC/work experience
On the bright side I have my other 3 offers and Edinburgh wasn't my first choice :smile:
Good luck everyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm sorry to hear about your rejection, but congrats on your other 3 offers! Wow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1642
EC: monitor at school, regional hockey, rugby, running the marathon, gold dofe, in an organisation called phab at my school (we organise and run weeks for severely disabled teenagers), grade 6 saxophone/play in 3 bands.

WE: 2 weeks shadowing consultant surgeon at hillingdon, 1 week helping at school for disabled children, phab, weekly volunteering at MENCAP, few days at a GP, 1 week at RNOH Stanmore, medlink

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1643
EC: monitor at school, regional hockey, rugby, running the marathon, gold dofe, in an organisation called phab at my school (we organise and run weeks for severely disabled teenagers), grade 6 saxophone/play in 3 bands.

WE: 2 weeks shadowing consultant surgeon at hillingdon, 1 week helping at school for disabled children, phab, weekly volunteering at MENCAP, few days at a GP, 1 week at RNOH Stanmore, medlink

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, I can feel a bit better about being rejected after seeing what I was compared with!! :eek: :s-smilie:
...so I have 8 days work experience and then just a year of voluntary...

the rejection is beckoning :tongue:
Reply 1645
Does anyone know whether they're rejecting in alphabetical order? My friend got a rejection today and his surname begins with an F so fairly early on in the alphabet? I'm an 'M' so might hear tomorrow or the day after if they are doing it this way? Just a thought...
Reply 1646
I was a J and heard today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luma18
Does anyone know whether they're rejecting in alphabetical order? My friend got a rejection today and his surname begins with an F so fairly early on in the alphabet? I'm an 'M' so might hear tomorrow or the day after if they are doing it this way? Just a thought...

No I highly doubt it. They wouldn't spend ages ranking us from best to worst to then spend more time organising us alphabetically
Rejected. Joining local private university this month. Monash malaysia. At least save 6 months
Reply 1649
Anyone who has feedback care to share what rank are they for intl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peanutbutter18
Also, has anyone NOT been given the offer of applying to other courses? I didn't even get a direct email from the uni, only EUCLID and UCAS.

They gave me the offer of applying to medical sciences.
Christ the quality of rejected applicants is insane
I didn't even apply to Edinburgh, yet the standard of applicants that are getting rejected here is just beyond me.
If offers are sent out tomorrow it is going to sting SO much for me, might have to unfollow this thread now. waaahh, fingers crossed you guys hear soon.
Reply 1654
Original post by peanutbutter18
If offers are sent out tomorrow it is going to sting SO much for me, might have to unfollow this thread now. waaahh, fingers crossed you guys hear soon.

I've heard one person getting an offer today,
so probably soon :/
Offer!!!! Actually overjoyed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1656
Wow. Grats.. hopefully I wont die today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1657
Original post by cookiemonster887

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations. When did it come through? Was it unconditional?
Reply 1658
Original post by cookiemonster887

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratz!!! Are you international or home applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ftb186
Congratulations. When did it come through? Was it unconditional?

Thank you!! I got the email from track at 10.01am and it's only conditional on getting a pvg!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply