The Student Room Group

Ucas issue

Hi I recently applied for paramedic science. I had an email saying there had been changes to my ucas so logged on and it has changed from paramedic science to a unconditional offer for human bioscience? I only applied for 1 choice which was paramedic science so very confused?
Reply 1
Original post by Klmoore10
Hi I recently applied for paramedic science. I had an email saying there had been changes to my ucas so logged on and it has changed from paramedic science to a unconditional offer for human bioscience? I only applied for 1 choice which was paramedic science so very confused?

The uni can change the course they offer you if they don't think you're suitable for the course you applied for. Contact the uni and ask why they have done this.

It's not a "UCAS" problem, as UCAS only process what the uni tell them to do. The uni have rejected you from the paramedic science course, but decided you're good eough for the human bioscience course.
Reply 2
Oh right I see.... I wouldve preferred them to just say I hadn't got a place instead of changing the course. Thank you for your help
Reply 3
Original post by Klmoore10
Oh right I see.... I wouldve preferred them to just say I hadn't got a place instead of changing the course. Thank you for your help

which uni did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest