The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

I may sound so stupid but how do i actually apply for the accommodation. I've accepted my offer as firm but i can't seem to find how to apply for accommodation haha
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 1521
Original post by becky_morris
I may sound so stupid but how do i actually apply for the accommodation. I've accepted my offer as firm but i can't seem to find how to apply for accommodation haha

Congrats on receiving an offer.

You should receive an email about how to access the SIMS website online, through which you can apply for accommodation.

This website has more info:

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospective/accommodation/undergraduates/booking.html
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1522
Original post by Lukee9595
Oh no :s-smilie: I'm predicted AAB and I haven't heard anything.. :L I'd rather know if it was a rejection tbh, dragging it out a bit. Good luck man!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh i got a conditional offer from cardiff for LLB.and my A level grades were BBD.I am actually transferring for second year so they looked at the predicted grades,reference statement and personal statement.
Reply 1523
Original post by yosolo123
Talybont South is my first choice, supposedly really sociable so yeah.

did u get a firm offer. and can u only apply after receiving all ur offers?
Original post by kate0000
did u get a firm offer. and can u only apply after receiving all ur offers?

Yeah I got an offer which I firmed, prior to that Cardiff emailed me some login details for something called sims :tongue: if that helps.
How long do Cardiff usually take to reply? I've applied for astrophysics and haven't heard anything :frown:

I've applied for architecture and still haven't heard back :confused:
Original post by pukewizard
I've applied for architecture and still haven't heard back :confused:

Email them! Use "[email protected]" and just ask then when you're likely to hear back. I ended up doing that and someone replied quite quickly saying I had an offer.. And it came through a couple days later. Good luck!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Email them! Use "[email protected]" and just ask then when you're likely to hear back. I ended up doing that and someone replied quite quickly saying I had an offer.. And it came through a couple days later. Good luck!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I've sent them an email. Only time will tell now... THanks for the heads up!
Cardiff still haven't replied regarding optometry. Has anyone else got an offer/interview? Freaking out:colondollar:
Original post by ceynon95
Had an offer to do Welsh in Cardiff uni! Is there anyone else going to do this? Or planning on staying in Senghenydd Court or Tal y Bont North!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Senghennydd court is my 3rd choice :smile:
Has anybody else firmed an offer for PHYSICS or ASTROPHYSICS??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1531
Im having the same problem with applying for accommodation but I have my sims password and have logged in but it just sends me to their accommodation bit on their website and I have no idea what to do from there??
Original post by 01ella10
Im having the same problem with applying for accommodation but I have my sims password and have logged in but it just sends me to their accommodation bit on their website and I have no idea what to do from there??

Have you made Cardiff your firm/insurance choice yet? You have to before you can apply for accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OneInSolidarity
Engineering here :smile: Anyone else?

What type of Engineering?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending