The Student Room Group

Anyone applied through plus med to study medicine in Romania?

Scroll to see replies

Hi
i want to ask about the english entrance exam to carol davila please help me
is it hard or easy ???
Original post by Mohammad Sh
Hi
i want to ask about the english entrance exam to carol davila please help me
is it hard or easy ???

If you have to ask if the English test is hard, I would seriously consider not studying medicine in English
Reply 202
Hey guys, I'm thinking of applying to Craiova Medical University to start in Sept. 2014 . Anyone know how the uni is like? How can we apply or even contact the uni?? Tried ALL numbers and none actually work :/
Thanks for any info :smile:
Reply 203
hey guys, am thinking of applying to University of Medicine of Craiova . Do any of you study there or have heard abt it? I ve tried reaching them on ALL numbers but have had no luck . How would you advise me to apply?
Any tips are most welcome ! Thanks :smile:
wait, can i just get some clear answers to the following questions:

Is Medicine taught in English?
When is the approx Deadline for applications?
Which Romanian unis are popular with British applicants?
Are there any Entry tests?

Thanks in advance! :dance:
Reply 205
Would you guys say it's quite simple to apply yourselves? Really can't afford to go through agencies
Reply 206
Original post by haseeb999
Would you guys say it's quite simple to apply yourselves? Really can't afford to go through agencies

Use a free agent in that case.
Reply 207
hey I am in the process of sending copies of my a - levels gcses and university transcript to the university of Oradea and cluj however I was hoping someone could shed some light on what they mean by legalised copies is it ok to send photocopies if not could someone please advise what to do.
Reply 208
Hi,
I don't speak(write) english well but I understud that are many UK people who want to study in Romania.I think that all of this are crazy.All of us (romanian students) want to go from here and you want to come! O.K is your choice: pay 5000 euro in every study years for what? for a piece of paper which has no value.One more question: how many people who study 6 years (undergraduate) in romanien medicine university are now in study(postgraduate) in UK?When all of you will have a answer for this question sure will take a good decision.Sorry for the bad grammar.
Reply 209
Original post by yma11
hey I am in the process of sending copies of my a - levels gcses and university transcript to the university of Oradea and cluj however I was hoping someone could shed some light on what they mean by legalised copies is it ok to send photocopies if not could someone please advise what to do.

Legalised means getting them notarised by a proper notary republic. They do not accept it if it is done by a solicitor. So make sure you get it done by a proper Notary republic others wise not only will this delay your application but it could also end in a refusal. You could try getting it notarised at the post office, I think they do it.
Reply 210
Original post by haseeb999

Try outreach education there free
anyone can always apply directly to the university. if you are the type that wants things sorted for you without lifting a finger, then consider using an agency....outreach is free and likes of studymedabroad, plusmd will drain some cool pounds outta your pocket.
hi
i am trying to apply for Romania but not sure what to do have contacted plusmed but they seem a bit dodgy is anyone else applying?
Original post by wastedpounds
anyone can always apply directly to the university. if you are the type that wants things sorted for you without lifting a finger, then consider using an agency....outreach is free and likes of studymedabroad, plusmd will drain some cool pounds outta your pocket.

No mate first of all it isn't free and secondly it isn't sure you are getting in. Outreach charged me £550 for translation fee ???? as they named it. I met this guy Ben from Outreach in July I paid him and waited for the letter of acceptance from the university. Never got the letter of acceptance that he promised me and basically lost a whole year because of him. Be careful with the outreach people.
hey guys i am a 4th year medical student in constanta romana. I just came across this website, i saw many of you guys thinking to apply for medicine in Romania and europe. i just wanted to let u guys know if u need any advice or information i am here to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending