The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
o? You know how to dance? Professionally trained in it?
Jean
o? You know how to dance? Professionally trained in it?

not really, i went to a dancing class in my school for about 5 weeks , and that's the lesson that i have had in my entire life!:biggrin: but the chinese dance are easy, i know their movement, just nees to creat some steps and that's it. he he he...:biggrin:
Reply 142
speedstacker
not really, i went to a dancing class in my school for about 5 weeks , and that's the lesson that i have had in my entire life!:biggrin: but the chinese dance are easy, i know their movement, just nees to creat some steps and that's it. he he he...:biggrin:

chinese dance is neat. my school did this mix dance thing for BN and I and a few others had the chinese dance part. its so fun flipping, opening and closing the fans...loved it!!

oh and btw to a few ppl here, sorry for my "tantrum" a few days ago methinks. I wasn't in a good mood...so I apologize for that :redface:
lol chinese dances are all fans. bleh. LOL I've done Chinese, Tap, Ballet, Modern Jazz, and Hiphop. :smile:
Reply 144
strawberry

and it looks like Kenny Sia is already a celebrity cos of his blogging.

I'll be the first to admit that I occasionally read his blog; it's hilarious! :wink:
Reply 145
Oh, and do those voting in the Sarawak state elections today, go ahead and exercise that democratic right of yours. Get off TSR! :p:
Reply 146
:eek:

kamu tukar kamu punyer username strawberry?!
takde lah! itu orang lain. I rasa orang tu orang laki lah.
and yeah I read Kenny Sia's blog too.
layla*

oh and btw to a few ppl here, sorry for my "tantrum" a few days ago methinks. I wasn't in a good mood...so I apologize for that :redface:

was that you PMD?:biggrin: lol.
strawberry
lol chinese dances are all fans. bleh. LOL I've done Chinese, Tap, Ballet, Modern Jazz, and Hiphop. :smile:

not really. They have other equipments as well!

I like hiphop and tap, but not ballet.
hahaha I did ballet first, then branched into modern jazz and then tap. :smile:
Reply 151
strawberry
hahaha I did ballet first, then branched into modern jazz and then tap. :smile:

Wow some dancer you are! :cool:
Reply 152
Hello again everyone... Just got back from a glorious ten-day stay in KL... Shopping and eating, shopping and eating, shopping and... Sigh, I can't believe am back in crummy Singapore when I could be enjoying life in Mont Kiara... :frown:
Knogle
Wow some dancer you are! :cool:

hahaha thanks.

Fa|ique
Hello again everyone... Just got back from a glorious ten-day stay in KL... Shopping and eating, shopping and eating, shopping and... Sigh, I can't believe am back in crummy Singapore when I could be enjoying life in Mont Kiara...

I'll be back in KL next month for two glorious MONTHS! WOOOOOOOTTT!!!
Reply 154
Fa|ique
Hello again everyone... Just got back from a glorious ten-day stay in KL... Shopping and eating, shopping and eating, shopping and... Sigh, I can't believe am back in crummy Singapore when I could be enjoying life in Mont Kiara... :frown:

Sounds fun!

I'll be off to Ophir in about 2-3 weeks. Woohoo to mountain trekking! :cool:
Reply 155
speedstacker
I just need some advise about which song to pick for the dance:biggrin: I've downloaded a song from net. It's the song that Zi Wei (in huan zhu ge ge) sang when she was blind, it's called "meng li" (inside the dream). It's plain music. Suitable for Chinese dance:biggrin:

I am listening to one song now. It's 三国恋 by Tank. It has those little mix of chinese classical tune but not the whole song of it.
Reply 156
strawberry
hahaha thanks.

I'll be back in KL next month for two glorious MONTHS! WOOOOOOOTTT!!!

:frown: I hate you... I really do...

j/k of course... But I really wish I lived in KL instead... Sigh...
Reply 157
Knogle
Sounds fun!

I'll be off to Ophir in about 2-3 weeks. Woohoo to mountain trekking! :cool:

Okay, that, am not too jealous of... I believe in pampering the body and soul on vacation, not battering them in places I never knew I had... But that's just me... :biggrin:
Reply 158
Fa|ique
Okay, that, am not too jealous of... I believe in pampering the body and soul on vacation, not battering them in places I never knew I had... But that's just me... :biggrin:

:rofl:

I'm a fan of outdoor/water sports.

... along with aviation, photography, and technology. :biggrin:
nandayo! korang ni kan. malaysians bekerjasama dengan malaysians. :p:

Quick Reply

Latest