The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Is the new character Nico Sienna's daughter come to find her do you reckon?
Original post by lou_100
Is the new character Nico Sienna's daughter come to find her do you reckon?

I assume so. :smile:
I bet it was sinead who killed fraser as it would make sense for her framing ste and she was a suspect untill he actually died....
It was Lynsey. Freddie is covering for her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't wait!!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405621790.461580.jpg

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Spoiler

Has anyone seen both 6 weeks of summer trailers they look good but not as good as last year. But dodgers in this one....:smile:
Original post by Aneesah_May

Spoiler

Has anyone seen both 6 weeks of summer trailers they look good but not as good as last year. But dodgers in this one....:smile:

Quite disappointed with who it was. It's so obvious when you think about it but I was holding out for it to be grace or someone you don't expect although you should.

Last years one was so sad (Texas :frown:) miss her so much
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Quite disappointed with who it was. It's so obvious when you think about it but I was holding out for it to be grace or someone you don't expect although you should.

Last years one was so sad (Texas :frown:) miss her so much

I miss her too. Yh I thought Freddie or Joe were too obvious I was hoping for sinead cuz it all fit in. Im surprised dirk or dodger hasnt visited will yet id like a one off appearance from him
Original post by Aneesah_May
I miss her too. Yh I thought Freddie or Joe were too obvious I was hoping for sinead cuz it all fit in. Im surprised dirk or dodger hasnt visited will yet id like a one off appearance from him

Nah I couldn't see it being here if I'm honest. She just doesn't seem like the type. Haha are you actually surprised considering what he's done? I really want will to come back as I'm sure the reactions would be great, but he'd probably act like/become his mother
This Cindy thing is getting out of hand. Clearly Holly knows something isn't right yet she's not seeking help /: and as much as I love Mercedes, she's such a bitch I can't even stand it. All she cares about is the money.. has she forgotten that Cindy is supposed to be one of her best mates?
If you haven't seen the e4 first look, don't open the spoiler as it's very obvious

Spoiler

Original post by mynameisntbobk
If you haven't seen the e4 first look, don't open the spoiler as it's very obvious

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Mr Inquisitive

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Inquisitive

Spoiler

Agreed.