The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sad to say that Abiraleft has stood down as a Section Mod in Hobbies and Interests :sad:

Thank you for all your work on the team and we wish you the best of luck in the future.
Reply 101
daisydaffodil has stepped down after 18 months on the team, all the best in everything and thanks for your hard work :h:
Hi everyone,

*Interrobang* will be joining the community section in chat.

ParadoxSocks will be joining our team in mental health.

Let's give them a warm welcome!

A number of mods will also start supporting in Advice on Everyday Issues: Bullettheory , Coke or Pepsi , Knalchemist , Moonkatt , OU Student , Peach z, rlw3 1, rmhumphries :woo:
cpdavis has sadly decided to step down from his modding duties. cpdavis has supported our community members as a PS Helper and a Study Helper. He has also modded in Community and University forums. Thank you for all your help with everything - you have been super :smile:

Wishing you all the best!

:party:
HarryMWilliams is now modding in Medical, Health and Life Sciences University Courses and Maths, Science and Technology University Courses, in addition to his existing responsibilities in Study Help. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Jess_m94 has stepped down from modding in universities due to other time constraints

Penguinsaysquack has decided to step down from being a Section Leader in universities, but will be staying with us as a section mod
Just to confirm that Illusionary has now left the mod team after many years of incredible input on TSR, helping tens of thousands of students across the country over that time. I'm sure you will all join me on congratulating on an brilliant job well done.
Reply 107
New mods :h:

Kabloomybuzz has joined us modding in Relationships & Tilly-Elizabeth will be modding in Mental Health :awesome:
Hype en Ecosse is our new Study Help section leader :woo:
Please welcome CarnationLilyRose as a section mod for Universities. :biggrin::woo:
Reply 110
I'm sad to say that bullettheory has stepped down as a Mod in Health after over a year on the team.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sad news that DancinBallerina has stepped down as a section moderator for careers.
Sad news that Inksplodge and RightsaidJames have stepped down as a section moderators.
Please welcome Ash92[noparse]:smile:[/noparse] as a new section mod in Religion, and Minimarshmallow & Shadowdweller as section mods in Society and News & Current Affairs!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
SR90 will be joining the mod team in Hobbies and Interests! :/woo:
Please welcome Mathsnerd1 to Study Help! :biggrin:
I'm afraid to say that our longest serving mod, hobnob, has stepped down from the universities team after more than six years with us.
Congrats to MalteseMalteser, who's joined the team in Careers! :awesome:
Whilst we're at it......we've also had some more mods who have joined the team recently but slipped through the announcement net! So a warm, albeit belated welcome to

bubble999 who will be modding in Chat

Sabertooth who will be modding in Mental Health

Changing Skies who will be modding in Study Help

and a welcome back to

usycool1 who has once again taken up the position in Study Help

:biggrin: :woo:
Moonkatt has been made a section leader :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending