The Student Room Group

What is your fav Tv Show, your guilty pleasure?

What TV show couldn't you live without.

Mine is the big bang theory it is amazing :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

My favorite is definitely Homeland (New series soon :banana: ) I'm ashamed to say it but my guilty pleasure would have to be Geordie Shore :colondollar:
Breaking Bad
House
Spartacus
Homeland
Community
Eastbound & Down
Lost
Dexter
DS9
Hannibal
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
TV shows I couldn't be without -
Star Trek - The Original Series
Star Trek - The Next Generation
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Breaking Bad
Greys Anatomy (only the older seasons though as the last 2 or 3 have sucked)
Still Game
Rab C Nesbitt

Posted from TSR Mobile
My guilty pleasures:

Real housewives of everywhere
Big Rich Texas
Millionaire Matchmaker
Four in a Bed
Come Dine With Me
Made in Chelsea
Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Not sure which I couldn't live without, maybe PLL because we still don't know who A is, and Devious Maids because Drew van Acker is hawt :sogood:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MidnightDream
My guilty pleasures:

Big Rich Texas
Millionaire Matchmaker
Four in a Bed
Come Dine With Me
Made in Chelsea

Gotta love a bit of the Kardashians 😍

Dont worry I have a sister that watches it, I dont watch it alone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
New Broke Girls
Guilty pleasure is definitely New Girl, love The Office and Community as my fave TV shows, I don't take TV too seriously :biggrin:
Guilty pleasures? High school animes.
Reply 9
I <3 hidden camera shows. Game shows with money prizes. Reality shows with housemates who fight :sexface:

They're so frequent that they come and go and disappear, then another pops up, so rather not name.
It's gotta be glee.
Reply 11
Why are people calling programs like Breaking Bad/Dexter/24/Lost a guilty pleasure?

Think a lot of people need to look up the definition. "Something, such as a film, television programme, or piece of music, that one enjoys despite feeling that it is not generally held in high regard."

The majority of the programs people are listing are critically acclaimed multiple award winning programs lol.
Reply 12
to catch a predator
Original post by MidnightDream
My guilty pleasures:

Big Rich Texas
Millionaire Matchmaker
Four in a Bed
Come Dine With Me
Made in Chelsea

Not sure which I couldn't live without, maybe PLL because we still don't know who A is, and Devious Maids because Drew van Acker is hawt :sogood:

Oh gosh I love devious maids :smile: its amazing!!! I loved the first season and the 2nd its just getting better and better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Atm, Scandal!!! Started watching it 4 days ago, and I'm now a couple episodes into season 3 :blushing: :giggle:
Reply 15
Guilty pleasure is Teen Wolf lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
the office
Reply 18
A guilty pleasure is can mean something that you can watch over and over and it makes you feel good and you still love it. just like comfort food makes you feel better because it comforting.
Reply 19
Original post by jord089
A guilty pleasure is can mean something that you can watch over and over and it makes you feel good and you still love it. just like comfort food makes you feel better because it comforting.

I didn't realise that this was the definition of a guilty pleasure. Anyway, in that case, DEFINITELY The Office then!!! That's exactly what I feel when I watch it. Been watching it for years. Any time I'm sad or depressed, I just put on some office and it puts me in a good mood. Must have seen every single episode nearly 20 times, I'm not exaggerating. I've memorised whole dialogues and even know the specific numbers of lots of episodes. I am sad.

Quick Reply

Latest