Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
life_rockz
rofl. i'm anti-text talk. how? :p:

You can speak in Benglish then. :biggrin:
Reply 221
Oh God, yet another abomination...
Reply 222
Folks, the Malaysian thread is becoming more active than this one. We cannot let this happen! :ninja: :fight:
Reply 223
Nutter
Folks, the Malaysian thread is becoming more active than this one. We cannot let this happen! :ninja: :fight:

:yawn:
Reply 224
Knogle
:yawn:

That's a start. :rolleyes:
Reply 225
It's June! No one's watching the World Cup?
Reply 226
WQtRiggEr
It's June! No one's watching the World Cup?

It hasn't even started! :wink: Anyone placing bets?
Reply 227
I know it hasn't started, but it's gonna start soon! And Rooney's been given the all-clear to go to Germany!

Anyway, I only have 3 A Level subjects! Will that be a serious disadvantage?
Reply 228
WQtRiggEr
I know it hasn't started, but it's gonna start soon! And Rooney's been given the all-clear to go to Germany!

Anyway, I only have 3 A Level subjects! Will that be a serious disadvantage?

Nope, don't think so. You have GP/2nd lang too right? Which course/uni?
Reply 229
I'm not really sure yet haha. I'm still in JC2, but I've always wanted to do Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering. Hmm. I got an A2 for my 2nd language but that was actually a 're-take' because I 'failed' my Higher Chinese (D7) in Sec 4 for I-don't-know-what-reason as I got an A2 for my prelims that year.

And I've still got NS to do!
Reply 230
Which JC? =) 3 'A' levels should technically be fine. Nothing you can do about it anyway.

Good luck with your As!
Reply 231
Haha, Anderson. But I was from the yellow-shirted red-shorts chinese school!
Oh no. Please, no world cup talk here.

And Knogle/Nutter, considering the fact that we are merely a little red dot, it would make more sense for the Malaysian thread to be more active. More people, more applicants, more traffic, non?
Reply 233
eh, must support world cup as next world cup singapore may be/supposed to be in. I think I remember 4 years back some plans about singapore football, world cup and 2010. haha.

And wrtrigger, 3 A levels is fine. Your second language can be your AS.
Reply 234
life_rockz

And Knogle/Nutter, considering the fact that we are merely a little red dot, it would make more sense for the Malaysian thread to be more active. More people, more applicants, more traffic, non?

Au ja. :biggrin:
Reply 235
Zinc11
eh, must support world cup as next world cup singapore may be/supposed to be in. I think I remember 4 years back some plans about singapore football, world cup and 2010. haha.

And wrtrigger, 3 A levels is fine. Your second language can be your AS.

Heh. :p:

Check this page out: http://app-stg.mof.gov.sg/cutwaste/suggestionview.asp?id=230. Made me laugh for a while. :wink:
Reply 236
The noodles were too watery for me. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be, but I just ain't used to it.
Reply 237
mockel
The noodles were too watery for me. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be, but I just ain't used to it.

:hmmmm:
Reply 238
life_rockz

But, but, but...NATIONAL PRIDE! :eek: :p:
Reply 239
Nutter
:hmmmm:

Maybe mockel was referring to the noodles at the Singapore Kopitiam foodcourt? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending