The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Bowland College Freshers 2014!

Hey guys! Well done to those of you who have been accepted to study at Lancaster University starting in September 2014, and a special well done to those of you have been accepted into Bowland College! Bowland is the founding college at Lancaster University, and you'll be joining just as we celebrate our 50th anniversary. Despite being the oldest college, Bowland also has some of the most modern accommodation on campus, leading to a great variety of people in our community.

This account is ran by current Bowland students who are able to answer any questions you may have, so post away! Alternatively search 'Bowland College Freshers' Forum 2014' on FB to meet your fellow Bowland freshers.

Look forward to hearing from you all :smile:
Reply 1
Make sure you all head over to SKINT's new facebook page, they have some amazing nights lined up already! https://www.facebook.com/events/795715900450080/795743580447312/ Give me a nudge if youre wanting to be on the guestlist!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Is there a Bowland freshers' week timetable yet? I can't find one anywhere :frown:
Original post by LeftyGuitarist
Is there a Bowland freshers' week timetable yet? I can't find one anywhere :frown:

Hey. We're afraid not! We know that other colleges have started releasing theirs but we're just ironing out the kinks and hope to release ours shortly!

Hint: it's going to be amazing.
Original post by Bowland College
Hey. We're afraid not! We know that other colleges have started releasing theirs but we're just ironing out the kinks and hope to release ours shortly!

Hint: it's going to be amazing.

Yay! Are there reasonable number of non-drinking activities? I'm not really a go-out-every-night kind of person...
Original post by LeftyGuitarist
Yay! Are there reasonable number of non-drinking activities? I'm not really a go-out-every-night kind of person...

Absolutely! We're keen to ensure that nobody feels forced to drink or go out clubbing during the week, so every night we'll be running events for those who don't wish to go out. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending