The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

omg what is going to happen next week!!

Didn't think this ep was anything special
Reply 221
This episode was just something to fill in the gap between last episode and next one. Though I might change my opinion if I could remember the funny bits.
Reply 222
Well, when Cuddy says, "I thought I knew about all of your friend"

Hahaha!
Reply 223
The friend comment was classic!

But guuuuuys.... why was House wearing a body tag, and had ashen skin in the clip for next weeks episode?!! I'm worried guys! Tell me it's all okay - this is an American show and they are always milked for all they are worth, right? He isn't gonna.... *sniff*

I'm not sure whether I will be able to sleep tonight..

Edit: This episode was kind of important, because it introduces the fact that House is hurting again, and revives the fact that Cuddy likes him, and is leading towards House donating some sperm for her to get pregnant (just a guess :p:).

The Cuddy-House scenes are just magic. Fantastic casting leads to fantastic chemistry. :smile:
Reply 224
Vetinari
The friend comment was classic!

But guuuuuys.... why was House wearing a body tag, and had ashen skin in the clip for next weeks episode?!! I'm worried guys! Tell me it's all okay - this is an American show and they are always milked for all they are worth, right? He isn't gonna.... *sniff*

I'm not sure whether I will be able to sleep tonight..

Edit: This episode was kind of important, because it introduces the fact that House is hurting again, and revives the fact that Cuddy likes him, and is leading towards House donating some sperm for her to get pregnant (just a guess :p:).

The Cuddy-House scenes are just magic. Fantastic casting leads to fantastic chemistry. :smile:

Fantastic casting, and fantastic writing too. I just remember one of my favourite Houseisms which got me so hooked on House in the first place:

[It's Christmas, and Cameron has put out a bowl of candy canes]
House: Candy canes? Are you mocking me?
Cameron: (stuttering) I...
House: Relax, it's just a joke.

:biggrin:
Haha, I love you guys! The canes comment is classic :biggrin: Loved yestedays friend comment too :biggrin: God I love House!

I loved this one the best (can't give you the exact quote): When Cameron wants to ask the father if he allows to perform a dangerous operation on his daughter and House makes her play it out with him:

- We need to do a kidney biopsy on your daughter, but it is very dangerous.
- I need a cuddle hugg me! ( :biggrin: )
- We do need this to be able to save her life.
- Can you swear on the bible that you would go ahead with it if it were your daughter? ( :wink: )
Reply 226
I cant believe that preview for next weeks episode, looks like a good one. I was shocked, only Sugar Rush could snap me out of it ...those crazy lesbians.

As for quotes there are just too many good ones. I liked his answerphone message, it suited him. It was something along the lines of "You've reached a number that has been disconnected and is no longer in use"
^ "... If you don't believe me, hang up on the count of three: one, two, BEEP!" :biggrin:
Reply 228
I thought House was a real arse in the last episode -breaking that girl's finger? Even if he believed she was trying to con his friend, that was out of order.

Jesse Spencer, though. And Lisa Edelstein's bum cheek. Mmmm.
What happened in yesterday's episode? Was watching the Brazil game. :dontknow:
Reply 230
televisionwithoutpity.com has really thorough (and snarky) recaps, if you're interested.
Reply 231
.ThatDope.
What happened in yesterday's episode? Was watching the Brazil game. :dontknow:

Not much :p:.

Nah, it was back to old-school House, where they focused less on the drama and more on the patient. There were some interesting Cuddy/House scenes, and it looks to be leading towards something... I'm betting House will manage to wriggle out of this relationship, too, without too much fuss or bother :p:.

I wonder if he will donate his sperm to Cuddy, though... and I reckon she had been planning to get Wilson to do the same thing in the episode before.
^^ yeah that site is funny, never came across it before! Someone said (or may be the TV guide) that Cuddy used to have a crush on House - I don't remember that! When?!
Reply 233
Yeah, as I was typing my last reply the same thought occured to me. I think it was Chase who once said something like:

"They're just too nasty to each other not have been... nasty"

And this was towards the end of the season one episodes, with Vogler the big Pharamceutical dude who was chairman and tried to oust House from the hospital.

I suspect the next episode, if not next season, might have some clues about what exactly happened between Cuddy and House back when they were at uni...
Demon_AS

I suspect the next episode, if not next season, might have some clues about what exactly happened between Cuddy and House back when they were at uni...

yeah it would be great to see the relationship between house and cuddy explored.....for someone thats a main charactor we seem to know little about cuddy....
Reply 235
I love House but it does sometimes seem slightly repetitive, I have seen more than two episodes where foreman thinks it is Lupus and then gets mad because house disagrees and then turns about to be right :smile:
Reply 236
lilac spooge
yeah it would be great to see the relationship between house and cuddy explored.....for someone thats a main charactor we seem to know little about cuddy....

Yeah, I agree. I think this latest development of her wanted a baby etc is the script writers' way of introducing a new story line into it all :biggrin:.
Reply 237
Demon_AS
Yeah, as I was typing my last reply the same thought occured to me. I think it was Chase who once said something like:

"They're just too nasty to each other not have been... nasty"

And this was towards the end of the season one episodes, with Vogler the big Pharamceutical dude who was chairman and tried to oust House from the hospital.

Heh once I read that Chase quote I remembered House's response: "Hey, I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good." :biggrin:

There's definitely sexual tension between House and Cuddy but I don't think it'll be explored - just seems unlikely to me. Anyway, who do you think House will/should have a relationship with? Cuddy, Cameron or Stacy (if she ever comes back)? Or should he stay single? I'm all for House/Stacy, but I don't think she'll come back.
It depends on your take of the word of relationship....

wilson and house's relationship is greatly explored....i just love the bit when house keeps asking wilson for money to see how much wilson valued their friendship....

I wouldnt want to see house and cuddy in a relationship but I would love to see their reltationship explored
Reply 239
sangoire
Heh once I read that Chase quote I remembered House's response: "Hey, I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good." :biggrin:

There's definitely sexual tension between House and Cuddy but I don't think it'll be explored - just seems unlikely to me. Anyway, who do you think House will/should have a relationship with? Cuddy, Cameron or Stacy (if she ever comes back)? Or should he stay single? I'm all for House/Stacy, but I don't think she'll come back.

Personally, I feel that House should stay single for the benefit of us - his viewers. The last thing we want is a lovey-dovey "I-care-about-the-world" House lol.

I'd like to see him and Cameron make something of it... challenging stereotypes and whatnot.

I suspect we haven't seen the last of Stacy, though... Mark either dies or leaves her, or she leaves him.

Quick Reply