The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Re: Ucl 2015/2016 post graduate applications

Hi guys:smile:

Noticed there was thread for post graduate applications yet so I decided to start one. Has anyone received an offer yet?
nope, tis early though.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by lihle_
Hi guys:smile:

Noticed there was thread for post graduate applications yet so I decided to start one. Has anyone received an offer yet?

Got a conditional offer today for an MA in History :smile:
What did you apply for?
how long did they take to make u an offer?
Reply 4
no?
Reply 5
NO? Where have you applied?
It's not too early for me. I have an offer already. Time waits for no man (or woman). Best of luck everybody. I want to go to the same university as Gandhi. :colondollar:
MSc Mechanical Engineering unconditional offer! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Everyone,

Today i just completed my application for MSc Spatio-temporal Analytics and Big Data Mining. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response?
Original post by franciscomejia
Hi Everyone,

Today i just completed my application for MSc Spatio-temporal Analytics and Big Data Mining. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response?

Mine is a deferred offer though. Took 8 weeks after submitting my application, and 3 weeks after my 2nd reference got in!
Original post by DannyAbba
Mine is a deferred offer though. Took 8 weeks after submitting my application, and 3 weeks after my 2nd reference got in!

Oh, actually i submitted it 3 weeks ago, but just today my 2nd reference was uploaded. Thanks for the info, i hope Christmas holidays wont delay the process to much.
Original post by franciscomejia
Oh, actually i submitted it 3 weeks ago, but just today my 2nd reference was uploaded. Thanks for the info, i hope Christmas holidays wont delay the process to much.

Yeah! I hope so. All the best... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Anyone apply to the Bartlett for planning? (I applied for MSc Urban Regeneration). Been waiting since my app became complete Oct. 15th--the wait is killing me!
Reply 13
Original post by jayeni
Anyone apply to the Bartlett for planning? (I applied for MSc Urban Regeneration). Been waiting since my app became complete Oct. 15th--the wait is killing me!

Mine was also completed on the same date and I'm still waiting too, I guess that school is really slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Just got a conditional offer today for MSc Urban Regeneration! I applied with a 3.4 GPA about 2 months ago. I guess the wait was worth it!
Reply 15
I've applied for the MA History of Art in October, second reference was submitted November 11th. Since then I've been emailed saying my application was being forwarded to the Department for consideration, and to fill in an attached questionnaire - which I have done. I should hopefully receive a decision anyday now, but with the holidays coming up I'm a bit worried that I'll have to wait until mid January now!
Reply 16
Hi there,

anyone applied for MSc in Global Health and Development? I am thinking of applying for the course. Would love to know someone with similar interest.
It seems Portico (email system used for application portal) is down. Does this affect emails sent to references? I assume so as i have not received a confirmation email about my application. Anyone know?
Received a conditional offer for Urban Studies (MSc) today! From what it looks like the decision was made on December 17, but I was just notified today... in the email it said "It has come to our attention this week that this email was not generated to inform you of the change when it was meant to do so and there may have been a delay of a few days in notifiying you. It is possible you have already seen this update on the portal in which case we apologise for duplicating the message."

Quick Reply

Latest