The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

When do you apply for a collage?

Hi guys,

i just got an offer for Lancaster, to study psychology, earlier today and I was wondering how the collage thing works. I'm not sure if I am going to put Lancaster down as one of my options. I'm going to visit and then decide. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of information about the collage system?

Reply 1
In college, you can do a HNC HND course and top it up with 2 years at Uni...
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
You apply for a college when you apply for accommodation, which was around the beginning of June last year :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Kathiye
You apply for a college when you apply for accommodation, which was around the beginning of June last year :smile:

Thank you do much :smile: Do you go to Lancaster at the moment?
Reply 4
not a clue when you apply to a collage but people generally apply to a college when they pick their accomadation..
Reply 5
Original post by Tabby_palmer
Thank you do much :smile: Do you go to Lancaster at the moment?

Yep, I'm a first year Natural Sciences student :smile: I'm in Bowland (obviously the best college) What do you want to study?
Reply 6
Original post by Kathiye
Yep, I'm a first year Natural Sciences student :smile: I'm in Bowland (obviously the best college) What do you want to study?

Psychology Bsc. My parents and two of my godparents went to lancaster, however, they all went to County.
You choose a college when you apply for accommodation.

The colleges aren't that big a deal aside from location on campus.
Hi guys,

i just got an offer for Lancaster, to study psychology, earlier today and I was wondering how the collage thing works. I'm not sure if I am going to put Lancaster down as one of my options. I'm going to visit and then decide. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a bit of information about the collage system?

You don't have to apply to one. Just make your own at home. Collages are very easy to make.
Reply 9
Original post by L'Etudiant
You don't have to apply to one. Just make your own at home. Collages are very easy to make.

Whoops bit of a spelling error. Sorry about that :colondollar:
Large, double room on the ground floor of a student house in Lancaster which is available to rent. 5 second year students already in the house. Rent is £95 per week with bills, wifi, internet booster, washing machine and tumble drier available. The house is a 5 minute walk from the University of Cumbria, a minute walk from a local corner shop. Williamson Park and the Butterfly House are also in close walking distance along with a 5-10 minute walk to town and lots of bus stops nearby. Plenty of parking available. Lease is until 7th July 2015 and the room is available ASAP.
Message me for any more information
Psychology Bsc. My parents and two of my godparents went to lancaster, however, they all went to County.

I'm in my 1st year studying BSc Psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending