The Student Room Group

Liverpool John Moores Adult Nursing September 15 ????

Hi
Just wondering who will be going to LJMU in September 15 to study Adult Nursing. Thought maybe we should get a facebook page made so that we can get to know each other ?:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Tracyann78
Hi
Just wondering who will be going to LJMU in September 15 to study Adult Nursing. Thought maybe we should get a facebook page made so that we can get to know each other ?:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I had my interview yesterday and I think I really messed it up :frown:
How long did they take to get back to you with an offer?

I can't believe how many things I missed out on saying
I really wanted to go to LJMU as well but I feel like they are gonna reject me. :frown: x
Reply 2
Hi
I was interviewed in October and received an unconditional 2 days later, what makes you think you messed up ? :smile:
Hi
I was interviewed in October and received an unconditional 2 days later, what makes you think you messed up ? :smile:

I just forgot to mention really important things like the Francis report! So mad and sad haha x
Reply 4
Original post by penguin268693
I just forgot to mention really important things like the Francis report! So mad and sad haha x

You know what, I hear so many people saying that they forgot to mention things, and then they receive an offer. Try to stay positive I was unsuccessful at another university and felt so sad and disheartened but it worked out in the end. When did you have your interview ?:smile:
Reply 5

Sorry just realised you said you were interviewed yesterday. Don't worry too much I understand it is difficult ! Keep me posted on how you get on. Fingers crossed for you xx
Sorry just realised you said you were interviewed yesterday. Don't worry too much I understand it is difficult ! Keep me posted on how you get on. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you!! It's the waiting and the emailing checking haha xx
Hi

Hi there,
I received a conditional offer to start Adult Nursing at LJMU, Sept 2015.
If you set up a facebook group, please let me know!!!
I have made LJMU my firm offer and Edgehill as my insurance. Roll on September...... can't wait!!!!

Helen x
Thank you!! It's the waiting and the emailing checking haha xx

Did you receive an offer from ljmu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending