The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
That's true. I don't disagree with a single word of that. We just have a hold on Spurs. Anyway you like my fluffy toys? Would you like one of these for christmas?

I shouldn't laugh, when we come to Stamford Bridge in the new year, we'll get our annual hiding. Think we might beat you at home next season though...

Very much so Jam, what a thoroughly decent chap you are. Now I remember why you are my favourite Chelsea fan.
Original post by Eboracum
Gooner in the Spurs thread. Red alert.

Final is guaranteed. But if it against Chelsea you can only see another 3-4 goal hiding. Surprising, because Chelsea aren't actually that good.

Mourinho seems really keen on winning it from what I saw yesterday. It'll be a Spurs Chelsea final... but I think Spurs can actually do it :colondollar:
Sadly.
im gonna say it. i reckon we can finish higher than the arse this season.
Brap - coys
was hoping for a win yesterday but united were pretty dominant. not expecting any points against the chavs tho, but i never do anyway
Sherwood to WBA. The gilet is back.
5-3! Shows Chelsea. Anyone saw the BT sport AD for the game... kinda ironic now.
Reply 4427
:adore:
Reply 4428
Well Done Tottenham Hotspur!! quite upset that Chelsea managed to score another 2 goals.
Reply 4429
Is it true Kane was released from Arsenal when he was young?
Get him in the England squad.
Congratulations.

One of the great attacking performances of the last few years by Harry Kane. He was absolute magnificent. Couldn't believe what I was watching. I've never seen Chelsea torn apart like that, Terry and Cahill were made to look like ageing carthorses. Thoroughly deserved victory.

Kane is top 5 PL striker, and will be in the England squad soon. Could go on to be one of the worlds best.

Spurs just seem to have so much energy. Few duds in the team such as Fazio, Paulinho and Bentaleb...but there is just so much drive and determination. Genuinely impressed, perhaps time I start taking Spurs seriously.

It's funny seeing Mourinho squirm like that, again, well done Spurs. :biggrin:
Only the second time a team has managed to put five past Mourinho - the other being a Messi-inspired Barcelona.
Burnley equalised in the FA Cup. 1-1.
Well yesterday was disappointing. Would have been nice to have had an FA Cup run, but we just seem to be playing so disjointed lately. Since our Chelsea win nothing seems to be clicking.

Still, we should bag ourselves a trip to Wembly in March. Would be great to see us pull off another Chelsea v Spurs win like we did in 2008 (Though in the style of our 5-3 win), but I can't see us winning it against either Chelsea or Liverpool.
Even more annoying for you considering the teams that went out. You'd have been in with a decent shout of getting a Wembley trip.
I'm not so sure. We might have been able to get to Wembly by reaching the semi-final, but I think we would have struggled. There's no way we had a chance of actually winning the cup itself though.

We've won a major trophy in every decade since the 1950s, so it'd be great to keep that record going with a win in the League Cup (And a team like Spurs really should be able to achieve that, whether this season or in the future).
Going to Sheffield tomorrow. Cans galore on the train.

We've got this one. Hello Wembley!
Well that was closer than I was hoping for. :tongue:

Still, we're going to Wembley!
Hell of a free-kick from Eriksen.

Quick Reply

Latest