The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meinooo
Yeah,
My favourite charatcter is daenerys!

She was, before she caught the mother teresa complex.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
The show characters are older than the book ones: they're meant to have that sex appeal. :tongue: Dany has not long started her period in the books before she's married off to Khal Drogo, but she's immediately a sexual icon in the show.

Still think Robb's just meant to be about 18-19 in the show. He was 14 at the start of AGOT, and I think he died at 15!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dam the way she got pounded first time though, stuff of nightmares. Mounted like a dog, and slammed up the butt.
What are peoples thoughts on sandor? hated him a first and tbh i was kinda scared of him but SPOILERS since he's basically ended up accidently adopting arya and they just spend al their time together bickering its just too funny

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
The show characters are older than the book ones: they're meant to have that sex appeal. :tongue: Dany has not long started her period in the books before she's married off to Khal Drogo, but she's immediately a sexual icon in the show.

Still think Robb's just meant to be about 18-19 in the show. He was 14 at the start of AGOT, and I think he died at 15!

Posted from TSR Mobile

if he's 18/19 i can live with myself...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD
Dam the way she got pounded first time though, stuff of nightmares. Mounted like a dog, and slammed up the butt.

I know, man. It's ****ing brutal in the show - and she's immediately preggers with this warlord's baby. It's a bit sweeter and gentler in the book: makes it obvious he does actually care about his wife and consent and all that jazz before doing her up the butt.

Original post by carstairs
What are peoples thoughts on sandor? hated him a first and tbh i was kinda scared of him but SPOILERS since he's basically ended up accidently adopting arya and they just spend al their time together bickering its just too funny

Err...have you seen the latest season's finale? :tongue:

if he's 18/19 i can live with myself...

Can't blame you since he's a good looking man. :wink: Jon Snow's meant to be the same age btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't wait to see Tyrions arc acted out in the show. If it's anything like the books it promises to be good!
Game of Thrones season 5 episode 1 will be on Sky Atlantic on Monday 13th April! :biggrin:

Can't wait!!
Original post by moment of truth
Game of Thrones season 5 episode 1 will be on Sky Atlantic on Monday 13th April! :biggrin:

Can't wait!!

Looking forward to the trailers. :coma:
Winds of winter unlikely to be out in 2015 though :frown:
3 months today people.
Original post by neal95

We must believe.
Reply 6630
Anyone get free tickets for the GoT exhibition in London? Finally being a Sky tv customer pays off :biggrin:
Original post by Dexa
Anyone get free tickets for the GoT exhibition in London? Finally being a Sky tv customer pays off :biggrin:

Omg no so lucky! What does it involve/include! Hope i get some through the post we have been with them for years.
Reply 6632
Original post by neal95
Omg no so lucky! What does it involve/include! Hope i get some through the post we have been with them for years.

They have some of their stage props like the iron throne where you can sit and take a pic. Also have an oculus rift which you can put on and climb the Wall as a virtual reality thing. It's pretty cool but you need to book the tickets on sky atlantic's website. hurry though they are in limited supply.
Thanks for the heads up I will get on this now!
Original post by Dexa
They have some of their stage props like the iron throne where you can sit and take a pic. Also have an oculus rift which you can put on and climb the Wall as a virtual reality thing. It's pretty cool but you need to book the tickets on sky atlantic's website. hurry though they are in limited supply.

Omg I'd want to go! I got to sit on the iron throne when the first season dvd boxset got released in HMV, it was a great moment :biggrin:
Woo got tickets for February 17th at 930 am though! Frantically tried loads of dates and times and had no luck so glad anyways! Thanks to the poster who mentioned the event!
HBO has officially released the Season 5 trailer for Game of Thrones via their Facebook page.

Check it out after the jump…

https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks good! Can't wait till April and also for the exhibition in feb! So hyped
Original post by neal95

Original post by SirMasterKey
We must believe.

Unfortunately his publicist has confirmed that they are not planning to release it in 2015 :erm: It also means that depending on when it's released in 2016, the TV show may overtake the books and we'll have to mark the book thread as "no tv show spoilers" :ahee:
Oh man after watching the trailer for season 5... dude i'm afraid Dany's going to die :frown:
The trailer is literally "only dany can save us!" Which is Martin code for "she dies next". :tongue:

Latest