The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Hey Bsc. Management is my firm choice at Warwick, and so far you are the only person Iv'e heared of whose got on offer to read Managament (here at TSR at least!).

The courses is probably more interesting than accounting and finance because it covers the qualitative aspects of business development as well.

WBS is the second best business school in the UK and one of the top rated business schools in Europe.

Im not paticularily fond of accounting, I prefer analysis and finance but Im sure you can work around what electives you want to take.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
delay
so far you are the only person Iv'e heared of whose got on offer to read Managament (here at TSR at least!)...Im not paticularily fond of accounting, I prefer analysis and finance but Im sure you can work around what electives you want to take.

I'm sure we can't be the only two people on TSR doing this course at Warwick. :p: I saw on their website that at least 135 people have received offers to study this, so we'll just have to find the other 133.

What is the difference between accounting and finance anyway? Although I've taken Business Studies before, I've never been particularly great at any of the financial aspects of it...:redface: woe is me, I suppose.

And, have you SEEN their electives? Most of it is quantitative analysis, and since I have to take 9 of these :eek: all I hope for is good luck :biggrin:. I'll probably choose a language as an elective though *hm... ponders this*
Reply 3
down to 132...one of my friends from lithuania is joining BSc management this year

Latest