The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Primary education offer holders!

Hiya!
So, I just wanted to make this forum thingy so people get to know each other! and offer support to those with conditionals!!
Original post by Madeleine96
Hiya!
So, I just wanted to make this forum thingy so people get to know each other! and offer support to those with conditionals!!

Hey! I have an unconditional offer but just can't decide whether to accept glasgow or not :frown: such a tough decision
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Where else is there? Come to Glasgooooow!!
Reply 3
Original post by Madeleine96
Hiya!

Hiya!:smile: I got an unconditional offer as well!:smile: really really tempted to go! But have no idea what to do :frown: decisions!
Reply 4
Original post by Natz18_x
Hiya!:smile: I got an unconditional offer as well!:smile: really really tempted to go! But have no idea what to do :frown: decisions!

well any advice can be given, I am starting over again as I am just finishing my 1st year of teaching in Aberdeen :smile:
Ask away! :smile:
Reply 5
Aw thank you!:smile: well I'm from Northern Ireland so the cost of living is a big must for me! Like accommodation wise and the affordability of living in the city. Is it expensive?
Reply 6
In all honesty, it could be expensive-ish, it could be cheap.
Glasgow is not as expensive as some cities in Scotland e.g. Aberdeen
But here is a link that could explain it more :smile:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/international/support/costofliving/
Reply 7
Thanks so much! :smile:
Reply 8
Hi, any postgraduate-Education offer holders out there. I am an international student, anyone from Glasgow? want get some information about living in the city. What are the safe areas? I read that the city has a high crime rate and I'm a bit concerned as I'm excited to attend but having second thoughts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending