The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone watch the 20 greatest Game of Thrones moments on Sky Atlantic?
Ser Jorah: I have killed for you
Ser Jorah: I have loved you
Ser Jorah: Khaleesi, please

Dany: New phone, who dis?

lol
I don't think anyone really doubted it would happen, but it seems we now have confirmation that the series will overtake the books.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/34679/game-of-thrones-show-will-overtake-and-spoil-the-books

A shame, but not surprising considering the pace old George is writing at.
I can't take the risk. Last time I clicked on a similar thread like this, there was a massive spoiler on the 1st page. I nearly evaporated.
Original post by SophiaLDN
I can't take the risk. Last time I clicked on a similar thread like this, there was a massive spoiler on the 1st page. I nearly evaporated.

Ahahahahaha
George has announced he's skipping comic con to work on winds of winter though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
George has announced he's skipping comic con to work on winds of winter though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He shouldn't even be allowed to make announcements like that, there should be an editor standing over him at with a whip ensuring he's either eating, sleeping or writing at all times :ahee:
Lmao..that would lead to more deaths of our favourite characters:tongue:
Im going to break the wheel
I'm glad that Daenery's story is finally moving along and we'll be able to see her do more this season. Last season was such a bore for Danny so ALL the danny haters can eat their hearts out with her epic scense in the fight pit.

As for King's Landing is going to get a whole lot more interesting with Cersei as ruler now Tywin is no longer standing in her way. Hopefully Kevan will have a lesser role in this season than he did in the books so we can Cersei kick some ass.
Can't wait for the high sparrow and "that" scene lol. Will be interesting to see the perspectives of others on the screen
George is a fantastic writer, the world he has created is phenomenal. However, his name rants and essay long descriptions of clothing doesn't half piss me off lol, I often end up skim reading those parts.

Anyway, almost finished the Bible that is A Clash of Kings.

Favourite POVs: Tyrion>Arya>Jon Snow
Original post by Daenerys...
I'm glad that Daenery's story is finally moving along and we'll be able to see her do more this season. Last season was such a bore for Danny so ALL the danny haters can eat their hearts out with her epic scense in the fight pit.

As for King's Landing is going to get a whole lot more interesting with Cersei as ruler now Tywin is no longer standing in her way. Hopefully Kevan will have a lesser role in this season than he did in the books so we can Cersei kick some ass.

Spoiler

Original post by neal95
Can't wait for the high sparrow and "that" scene lol. Will be interesting to see the perspectives of others on the screen

I am also really eager for this scene.

Spoiler

Original post by muf_mur
I am also really eager for this scene.

Spoiler

Yes same it would be very interesting considering the individuals attitudes to society etc. either way im sure it will be a terrific piece of television and live up to my expectations especially when she meets with UNNAMED KG MEMBER
Original post by muf_mur

Spoiler

Cersei is bad ass, her chapters are the best ones for me - the internal dialogue, the plots, the insecurity and paranoia. Love every bit.

Spoiler

Original post by Daenerys...
Cersei is bad ass, her chapters are the best ones for me - the internal dialogue, the plots, the insecurity and paranoia. Love every bit.

YE the chapter are very good reading. She is an interest8ing character. But she is not a bad ass. She is a vindictive, sadistic, selfish paranoid moron with next to know strategic or politically talent. What's worse is she thinks she is smarter than she really is

Spoiler

Jamie and Tyrion are much more respectable Lanisters :yes:
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending