The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the June 2014 F322 mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L0014853
Does anyone have the June 2014 F322 mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you already done the paper? Or are you trying to cheat for your mock?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have a copy of or access to the June 2014 papers and mark schemes for OCR Salters B units F331, F332 (AS units 1 and 2) and F334 (A2 unit 4)? Much appreciated.
Reply 603
Original post by Holdo24
Really sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been answered, does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme for the Chemistry Unit 4 paper 6244/01 from June 2009?
Thanks!

Want the same
Has anyone done any Edexcel chemistry coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misteltain
Does anyone have a copy of or access to the June 2014 papers and mark schemes for OCR Salters B units F331, F332 (AS units 1 and 2) and F334 (A2 unit 4)? Much appreciated.

youtube has the f331 paper- search it
Please could someone upload the : AQA A2 CHEM5 June 2014

> question paper and mark scheme

~ Many Thanks
Original post by mismash
youtube has the f331 paper- search it

Had a look but couldn't find it unfortunately :frown: If you could send the link I'd appreciate it.
Original post by misteltain
Had a look but couldn't find it unfortunately :frown: If you could send the link I'd appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NslpRCcizYY
Could anyone please link me to the jan 2008 and jun 2008 2814 Chains, Rings and Spectroscopy past paper. Thank you
Reply 610
A2 CIE past papers...any chance? The recent ones are preferred.
Reply 611
Does anyone have old NEAB 1998 / london (nuffield) chemistry exams?
these are some as chemistry notes hope it help,if you need more please let me know.

Atomic Structure.pdf
anyone got flash cards for chem AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Heat Hero
these are some as chemistry notes hope it help,if you need more please let me know.

Atomic Structure.pdf

Do you BTW Do you have OCR A -level notes for F324 and F325 which you can share?? Many thanks
Original post by swwet aish
anyone got flash cards for chem AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can find free AS & A2 Chemistry flashcards on this website: http://www.alevelchemistryrevision.co.uk/

Hope this helps! :-)
Does anyone know where I can get answers to the exam practice questions from Hodder Education Chemistry A Level Textbook (blue one) please?
Where do I find the AQA chemistry unit 4 A2 2015 paper ?? Anyone know ??pls urgent !
Original post by neuroash
Where do I find the AQA chemistry unit 4 A2 2015 paper ?? Anyone know ??pls urgent !

Why do you need that paper specifically?

Latest

Trending

Trending