The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse pe unit 3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SophF_rth
I just put cool down :/ But im sure there were others! Could have included drink lots of fluids :wink:

good! pretty certain i haven't even ggot half marks on that question! :banghead:
Original post by lulujames
good! pretty certain i haven't even ggot half marks on that question! :banghead:

I agree :/ Though, I did fill the lines up! Not the extra space though! I was taking the exam really slow and relaxed (this was majorly slow) then the invigilator said 5 mins and i was just about to start that question so i didnt have much time! That's probably an excuse though :wink:
Reply 23
Grade boundaries estimate?
A 50-60 a*64-
Reply 25
Original post by Charlesgreenough
A 50-60 a*64-

Yeah it was alright, what did you guys pick for the introvert question?

And I got 86/90 for practical which was an A* which makes up 60% of the GCSE. What do you reckon I will need in this paper in order to get an A or A* overall?
Reply 26
Original post by SophF_rth
I put the news! :wink: And a channel like sky sports! Hopefully that's fine :wink:

Me too! :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by rpatel21
Yeah it was alright, what did you guys pick for the introvert question?

And I got 86/90 for practical which was an A* which makes up 60% of the GCSE. What do you reckon I will need in this paper in order to get an A or A* overall?

The answer was cross country, I guessed because I didn't know what an introvert was :tongue:
Reply 28
Does anyone know how they work out adding practical & theory together? :smile:
Reply 29
What's everyone on about muscles and everything did you do the same paper with BEN in or did I miss a page ?????
Reply 30
Original post by jj0074
What's everyone on about muscles and everything did you do the same paper with BEN in or did I miss a page ?????

There wasn't anything on muscles in the paper today.
Reply 31
Original post by hdymond1
There wasn't anything on muscles in the paper today.

I know but people are saying stuff about muscles contracting and there wasn't anything about the olympics by there was stuff in Rio
Reply 32
Original post by jj0074

I think this is the 2012 paper ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending