The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingStannis
I'm no longer getting flamed at. I guess that's a victory but I fell empty and hallow inside, as if a part of me died in battle.

Good
Question for all the show and book fans here:

Who are your favourite minor characters?

Also, who are the most gorgeous ladies in the seven kingdoms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Good

sorry hard
Lord Rodrik Harlaw anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Question for all the show and book fans here:

Who are your favourite minor characters?

Also, who are the most gorgeous ladies in the seven kingdoms?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Favourite minor character?
The wildling woman who said "**** em they're dead" when Jon went to try and form an alliance with the Wildlings.

And there are no gorgeous ladies in GoT...
Original post by Scienceisgood

Err...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
Favourite minor character?
The wildling woman who said "**** em they're dead" when Jon went to try and form an alliance with the Wildlings.

In GoT, no , there are not.

In the Song of Ice and Fire series though....
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

How does one acquire faint green gems? genuinely curious..

You have to be part of TSR elite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reps.
Once you reach a +6 or higher status from your reps, they will start turning light green.

They don't stay the same colour green as status 1-5.
Is Jon Snow dead dead, or is he going to return as a whitewalker?? He was spotted in Belfast so people assumed he was acting again however he could be recording again for his funeral or so, does anyone have any ideas ?
Original post by limadima
Is Jon Snow dead dead, or is he going to return as a whitewalker?? He was spotted in Belfast so people assumed he was acting again however he could be recording again for his funeral or so, does anyone have any ideas ?

Merging with the main thread, since your title was pretty spoiler-ific for anyone not fully caught up yet.

As for your question, It's very up in the air. On the one hand, Kit Harrington and Dan Weiss (one of the show's creators) have explicitly come out and said John is dead and will not be returning. On the other hand there's been rumours that he's still on the payroll, he's been seen on set, and there's a big number of fairly certain fan theories suggesting Jon Snow is far too important to the series going forward to die. So the main options are;
A) He's not really dead and Harrington/Weiss are trying to kill the speculation to make his return an even bigger deal
B) He is really dead, the payroll thing was wrong, he was just down on the set for a visit or something. As for the fan theories, it could be that the show is radically deviating now (we've already seen some pretty major characters omitted, merged together or killed off when they aren't in the books), GRRM is screwing with us and will explain away the fan theories in the next two books, or the fan theories are true but GRRM is going to kill him off anyway because he needs the tears of fans to sustain his immortality.
LOL '' Sustain his immortality''
Just finished watching season 5. So upset with the ending! :frown:
Reply 8234
Original post by Zerforax
Just finished watching season 5. So upset with the ending! :frown:

how many cliffhangers did you count in the one episode? I got 6 but I might have missed a couple.
Original post by cBay
how many cliffhangers did you count in the one episode? I got 6 but I might have missed a couple.

Yea it was a lot. Still too upset with the ending, don't think I can watch season 6.
Yea it was a lot. Still too upset with the ending, don't think I can watch season 6.

I assume it was the Jon Snow storyline that upset you? If so, I wouldn't be too worried mate, no way he's not coming back!
Original post by tomtjl
I assume it was the Jon Snow storyline that upset you? If so, I wouldn't be too worried mate, no way he's not coming back!

Shh no spoilers!

Yea I think he was my favourite character.

When is season 6 scheduled for? I was going to google it but all that come up are season 6 spoilers.
Shh no spoilers!

Yea I think he was my favourite character.

When is season 6 scheduled for? I was going to google it but all that come up are season 6 spoilers.

April 2016.

Also, there are no (or, at least, very little) season 6 spoilers. Most storylines (including Jon's) have caught up with or surpassed the books already. Everything said now is pure conjecture, but considering how important Jon has been to the story, I find it unlikely they'll kill him off :tongue:.
Original post by limadima

Jon snow could have warged into ghost, his last words in the book also suggest that. If you watch the last few seconds when jons lying on the floor in that infamous scene you'll notice that his eye changes colour that could mean he was about to warg into ghost or it could be the lighting in addition the music suddenly changes somewhat surprisngly with the eye colour change. Not to mention Lady Melisandre is at castle black

They could have bought Kit back to simply film a funeral/cremation or dare I say it film the the whole or part of season 6 as a resurected man. Or lets face it the writers may have just killed him , interviewers asked the actor who played Tywin Lannister before season 5, that will you be in season 5 he replied yes but if youve watched 5×1 youll know he was only their for the funeral scene

As for stannis i dont think he is dead because in that scene leading up to him with brienne you'll notice that there is an awful amount of close ups on his injured leg, and before big brienne strikes her sword stannis says "do your duty" which could mean trying to save the stark girls in particular sansa who jumped off the walls of winterfell, which would mean she is honoring her vow, her duty. She made no such promises to Renly. From a production point of view it would be a shame if we lost a character like stannis in such a dull way, someone who we have followed from season 2 in such a manner

As for Sandor clegane hes a another character who may be alive, he was spotted in Belfast a few days ago. It could be that Clegane is a new man called the gravedigger working as a monk on the quite isles. Personally i dont think CleganeBowl will happen given that if the gravedigger theory is correct then this new man would have let go of past and his troubles with his brother. But the faith militant need a champion in Cersei trial and who else can go against the mountain!! Clegane vs Clegane. Only Diamond can cut diamond

Latest

Trending

Trending