The Student Room Group

Nursing Anglia Ruskin September 2015

Hi, my name is Sapphire, I thought I'd create a post for everyone who will be studying Nursing at UEA this September 2015 . I'm hoping we can get to know each other, ask each other questions about the course and even support each other with study.
I will be studying Child nursing at Cambridge campus, but as the first year is mostly universal across the divisions, it would be great for as many fellow students as possible to join this thread.... The more the merrier!!
I also open this invitation to former nursing students who will be willing to offer any help and advise :smile:
Look forward to meeting you in September!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Has anyone had any information from the Uni about starting yet??
Reply 2
Original post by Sbarron
Has anyone had any information from the Uni about starting yet??

I've had an email with a very basic timetable for first week (welcome week is the 21st at chelmsford) and a work assigment too (it's about the respitatory system). Though I'm still waiting for my dbs to clear so i can register online. Are you at cambridge or chelmsford campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by KQuick
I've had an email with a very basic timetable for first week (welcome week is the 21st at chelmsford) and a work assigment too (it's about the respitatory system). Though I'm still waiting for my dbs to clear so i can register online. Are you at cambridge or chelmsford campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, all I have recieved so far is a few forms to fill out, notification that I'm no cleared for practice and a map if cambridge!
I will be at Cambridge campus and we start on the 22nd x
Hi All!

I'm starting at Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge) in a couple of weeks, studying Children's Nursing.

Just wondered if anyone has a timetable yet or any other info? The most I've had is a map and confirmation that the start date is the 22nd September (although nothing about where to go or what time!) Only a couple of weeks away now so hoping for some information soon!

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Ashleigh
Reply 5
Some of the timetable can be accessed on the website....(exept the first day was blank when I checked last night) Once you are registered online you will have access to more info.... I'm still waiting to be registered which will be done as soon as my placement confirms with the uni receipt of my occupational health form.
Reply 6
Hello and welcome by the way! Are you exited? Contact the Uni and find out which group you are in (You will need to know this for the timetable).. I'm in the Sullivan group x
Reply 7
hi guys hwz Anglia Ruskin interviews like? im applying for mental health for 2016.
Reply 8
Hi, first you will have a presentation about the Uni and a little about the course structure etc, then you have written tests, then a group interview, then your individual interviews. Usual questions to find out more about you, why you want to do nursing and how suitable you are for the course. Just be yourself, be honest and show your commitment.
You will have a chance to chat and mingle with others and the staff want you to feel relaxed. Good luck x
Reply 9
Original post by Sbarron
Hi, first you will have a presentation about the Uni and a little about the course structure etc, then you have written tests, then a group interview, then your individual interviews. Usual questions to find out more about you, why you want to do nursing and how suitable you are for the course. Just be yourself, be honest and show your commitment.
You will have a chance to chat and mingle with others and the staff want you to feel relaxed. Good luck x

thnx Sharon.
Original post by Sbarron
Hello and welcome by the way! Are you exited? Contact the Uni and find out which group you are in (You will need to know this for the timetable).. I'm in the Sullivan group x

Hello! Thank you for the help, received everything I need now :smile: Very excited and yourself?

I'm also in the Sullivan group & I guess shall be seeing you Tuesday! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending